Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@Epithet - Subverted

• That hand on your cover gives me some creepy vibes lol. I like your large cover.

• I like knowing that there’s going to be important choices in the very first episode.

• Oooh ash skin tones…

• I love how you’ve animated the fairies. Must be time consuming though to always spot them.

• I didn’t get cursed btw, in case you were wondering

• I liked how you slipped CC in so it felt sort of natural and not random like how I often feel it does in most episode stories.

• I’m getting very major Sleeping Beauty vibes from this so far haha.

• After the hug with Maebh, Elowen is still in the hug talk animation. Just add &ELOWEN is idle_shiftweight or something before Maebh’s line to fix that up.

• I’m liking that you’re giving most choices 3 options. And they don’t feel like pointless choices either.

• When Elowen walks in on Moiraine and Cyrus and they’re kissing, they’re lips are pretty far away from each other. Just try moving them closer together.

• Oh shit. Is Moiraine supposed to be with Milo? Did we just walk in on her cheating??? Omg

• There’s a few speech bubbles you might want to spot because they cover Moiraine’s face.

• Er, so what happened to Cyrus? :sweat_smile:

• I am liking that Milo has a signature way of talking and it’s not too hard for readers to understand what the words are that you’ve changed too.

• I’m not surprised Milo didn’t believe me but gosh, drama queen much? Hahaha

• So after she meets her mum, they’re talking in the hallway but they’re on a walking loop, yet the background isn’t moving. Looks a little weird.

• Haha, everyone thinks I’m out to steal their fiances and partners.

• Ooooh, what a cliff hanger. (Also, is Xavier a love interest?)

• I loved the scene with all the “commoners” waiting in the line to see king and queen. I bet it was a real bitch to code.

• What? There’s 6 endings??? Oh no, I better take this more seriously!

• I’m assuming the king’s brain washing people to keep them happy?

Ok, so I’ve reached the end of the story. I have to say I’m super impressed with the way this story has progressed. It’s evolved in to something so much more than what I thought it would when I started and your story. I really love how you do your choices, they feel important, they’re engaging and you also give a few more options that most people overlook. Great work :smile:

4 Likes