Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@LillyR - The Wedding Buddies

• Yeah, so had to reset my progress LOL

• Ahaha, did you really give me a choice to hear reasons? Okay hun…

• You know, I still don’t think you need to explain all that, but anyway I’m really tempted to comment about not liking a certain feature so that you spend 4 days obsessing over someone’s eyebrows :wink: (wow, we should not be friends, it makes reviewing hard)

• Geez, ok, way to put the pressure on choices!

• I nearly pissed myself at that second line of the intro

• Those little quick zooms were a nice touch.

• So what are their ages when they run into each other? Oliver has facial hair, so they can’t be that young…?

• Bruh, that background character in the wheelchair? Noice.

• You know… I really like that scene with Hazel and the photo overlay and how you had their convo end on the same animations… But now I’m thinking who took that photo? and I would like some answers please!

• Oooh, that fade. Bye Hazel!

• The hell is mom wearing? (Oh, I see you went American for this story)

• Threw all her stuff our :frowning:

• Stella is really pretty and I find it distracting.

• Forgot Elsie’s birthday? Ha! I mean… Aww :frowning:

• Hmm, one of the background characters at the graduation party looked a lot like another one of your characters. Coincidence?

• Ok, see the two background characters right behind Elsie? At some point, I think you should switch up their looping animations. Homegirl would have run out of drink in her cup by now for sure. Maybe make her the one to talk while Blondie listens for a bit?

• Wren looks guilty AF

• The follow me on instagram overlay was cut off a bit on my phone screen. Shift it a little lower? Or a lot lower for tablets… :confused:

• Wow, they are really hung up on making her an emo, aren’t they?

• … Elsie’s hair changed. Shouldn’t that be before the party?

• “It was all passionate nights and obsessions with each other” Lol, you know what that sounds like? Me and bae :wink:

• But wait, why is he telling her all this? Get a therapist, not an Elsie.

• Omgggggg… Idk what to choose…

• Pftt, 2:30 ain’t late. It’s technically early.

• Aww, idk what to choose again!

• Wow, mom is a savage.

• Ok, I just laughed because Elsie lying on the floor in the kitchen is literally me… then I realised that she wasn’t supposed to be lying on the floor. Did you do a fade in? I find that when you fade in on a new scene, even if you’ve changed the spotting, the characters still do the animation they were preforming in the last scene. So you might need to add a AND ELSIE is idle to the line you have her spot placing on.

• In the coffee queue, you might want to consider spotting Elsie’s speechbubbles. Oliver’s looks fine.

• You named the barrister Ice? Lol

• Next scene, I’d also suggest to spot direct Oliver’s speechbubbles

• Ah damn. You little bitch! Updating while I was at the end of episode 2. Now I’m re-reading it and I picked “I think you’re awesome too” but I also think it’s the wrong choice, I just wanted to see both endings.

• Huh, I stood up to mom this time too. Maybe re-reading aint so bad.

• Oooh, found a typo by choosing a different answer. I chose “You could have called” and Elsie says “where” instead of “were”.

• Again, I’d say to spot the speech bubbles for Dad when they’re talking about cheese. Just because the tail isn’t pointing to Dad.

• There’s something about Wren… I think you’re foreshadowing something there.

• Why would mom invite him to mingle with Stella? lmao

• Have Elsie move forward a layer when she exits that scene so she doesn’t walk in front of mom while mom is tinker_looping

• Girl, that’s not the champagne glass animations Wren’s doing, is it? Also, I’m jealous because I have an open ticket about those bloody props not showing up for nearly a month, but it works in your story :frowning:

• “Only peasants wear sneakers” Haahaha, true.

• Oh hell no! Oliver did not bring a date, did he?

• Ok Piper. Shut up. (Also, maybe spot direct her speechbubbles too? Hers aren’t as noticeable as the others)

• Oooh, I got credit :stuck_out_tongue: I thought I recognised my lousy cropping on that blanket lol

• Oh my! Naked character glitch has hit me and damn, it’s good. Oliver isn’t wearing pants hahahaha

• HAHAHAHAHA his butt is sooooo tight

• Well, he’s a lousy wedding buddy at the Morgan’s Wedding. Honestly.

• Oooh, Stella, Piper and Dad are all shirtless now too! This is too funny

• Aw, my heart just broke a little when he called Piper the most beautiful woman in the world.

• Lol, did Ollie and Piper not talk religion before they got engaged? Idiots.

• Da fuq? What makes Stella think Elsie can plan the wedding?

• Oh because she’s got nothing to do and is unemployed? Of course Stella, that makes sense hahahah

• Ok, is Oliver really grilling Elsie about knowing he didn’t believe in God? Hellllooooo Oliver! It’s not her fault you didn’t tell your fiance the truth!

Not sure what else to really add here. I can’t fault your directing. My only issue was the default speechbubble positions really. But I think this is a great first attempt at romance and all facial features are fine, so DON’T SPEND FOUR HOURS changing something, ok?

4 Likes