Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

Cannot wait for updates girl!

It’s stories like yours that deserve more attention!! I would love to have characters like yours more in episode stories! I’m sure my characters would learn a lot from yours :joy:
Great minds think alike :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey hon

Just wondering if you had read the new episodes.

Would like to know what you think?

jlouise:::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh, sorry. No. I’ve fallen behind on everything. Eeeep. I’ll let you know when I catch up though

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hey Amberose, don’t apologize, you can take as long as you want to review. You already do so much. You put so much effort into this and give too much to others. And when people come in asking “have you checked out my latest episodes”, I try not to but I end up getting a little mad at this because it’s like come on, no, don’t, please don’t demand so much from such a helpful, kind soul, there’s only so much one human can do :v: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@asinedxo - The Playboy Diaries

Well, I’m not sure if you still wanted this because I never got a reply to my question, but I’m going to anyway because I want to read it anyway.

• Your club scene looks so great and full! I love all the strippers haha, and the money overlay was awesome. Oh and the curtain closing too

• Isn’t Victrola what it was called on Gossip Girl?

• Wow, Idek how you did that with the spotlight overlay haha

• Just something I notice, but with the crowd, I can tell you haven’t changed the outfits from the ones the portal generates when you use the randomizer tool… It would just look a little better to change it up.

• You’re missing a word with this line “Maybe your interested my other future employees” - You’re missing the word “in”

• Damn, you put so much effort into your elevator! Looks great

• I didn’t think Ian would be the bath taking type :rofl:

• Oooh that hand overlay as Ian’s writing. That’s a cool scene.

• That comment about Bella being a probable long time crush? Man, I really felt that. I feel like everyone has one of those.

• School tomorrow? How old are they?

• Ahhhh Zara… I see you… I was wondering if it was one of them… But I was remembering the facial features and didn’t think any of them matched.

• I love the messy, post-party apartment. Lots of details there that stand out. The bra hanging from the light :joy:

• The flashback scene there was amazingly directed.

• Is Zara supposed to be facing the other way when Ian’s talking to her?

• Just be wary of your speechbubble position when zoomed in on Zara on the grass. I can read it fine, but tablet users might not be able to see it.

• Going to school at 11?

• Geez, Adam’s story sounded interesting hahaha

• I love how you gave all your background characters varying uniforms by changing the shoes and jumpers, etc. That was a nice touch. There was one I saw only the side of that was wearing casual clothes though.

• My face at “Translation: We used to hook up in junior year” was just a total jaw drop. The wink and everything just got me :joy:

• Weird thing about me is that I looooovveeee looking at house floor plans, so that sceen of Zara mapping out points was perfection to me.

• I’m kinda laughing at this observing every night montage. Ian’s dedicated, that’s for sure.

• The phone call looked cool, I was going to ask how exactly you did it, but then I saw a minor difference between the overlays so I figured it out. The best part was of course when you revealed the money though.

• “Apart from your mom” AHAHAHA :joy:

• I love the girls outfits in this scene! To die for. It just seems to really suit their look too.

• Adam and Bella… oh my

• Wait, Bella and… Wait… omg… Wow, scandalous… I’m kind really invested in this whole dynamic though, because it’s like bigger and more complex than a love triangle, but it feels actually believable too. Does that make sense?

• Do I want to kiss Zara? Well, of course!

• Bella and Sara’s height difference looks a bit off to me. Is Zara standing on something?

• AWWW Bella :sleepy:

• Ah, ok. Nevermind. Zara leans down. The height thing makes sense.

• I love how you had the DJ disappear like that.

• One of the aution numbers had an extra zero. “7.2000”

• I got to give props to Zara. She’s right. I agree with everything she has said throughout the auction.

• Victrola now, Zara later? Oh he did not!

• Wow, what’s going on? So many Victrola’s? Is he high or something?

• Noooooooooooooooo Bella, no!!! (Love the swing in that chandelier though)

• Well, that was a cruel cliff hanger!

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. I did get more of a drama vibe than I did a romance one though… Maybe you might want to consider switching genres now that the contest is over? My one kind of hesistence lies within their ages. I think you could set it with college aged people and it would still be just as good, but of course if you’re going for more of that Gossip Girl type of story, then school age would be more scandalous anyway haha

2 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37 - College Days: A Mystical Beginning (Episode 4)

(Sorry, Im still not sure if you were asking for a review or you just wanted me to read, but since I got confused last time, I assume this is what you meant)

• Well, as you know I don’t like author notes, but at least you guys kept it short

• Fire Elemental is so hot ahah. Water and Earth look great too, but Fire is a stunner

• Just watch out for having too many sentences in one line. It tends to feel like an information overload.

• Aha, that was lucky Percy came along.

Aw, I’m so sorry. That was all I wrote down for episode 4. It was a lot shorter than your earlier episodes, but I can see you guys are getting the whole story set up, so it’s a solid effort.

3 Likes

@amberose a sister has been working hard on these reviews :joy: last time i checked i was like down 6 people now i’m like almost next! you’re too good to us! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! You gave me good information. Yeah, I tried to separate some of the sentences. I will try to fix that. I didn’t add as much to this episode because I hadn’t uploaded the pictures for the schools yet. I just got finish uploading the Oceanus School. The next episode is going to go more in depth on Amet’s life and how she is introduced to the new school mates. I accidentally forgot to change Percy’s last name in the fourth episode so he actually has two last names at the moment. I need to fix that.

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah, work has been kicking me which is when I usually do most episode related things even though I probably shouldn’t lol. But this weekend is dedicated to catching up haha

1 Like

All good! I usually do one sentence per line. Maybe two depending on context. I find it’s a good rule of thumb to stick by. I don’t think the shortness is a negative though. Like I said, you’ve got it all set up now

1 Like

Very true, now I can continue on with everything. Now, I need to make more water type students. Which I can use the new hairstyles for, they will do nicely. Should I change some of the Water Elemental and Earth Elemental looks?

1 Like

Thanks for this. I didn’t reply at the time because I was in the middle of typing hahaha lol. I don’t want you to harbor that frustration though Jem, but it means a lot that you care enough to comment and I am also thankful to the people who also liked your post because it means they care about me too. I feel so loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hmmm, well I think their looks were pretty accurate to what you want them to represent, but the decision is entirely up to you

1 Like

True, I was thinking of tweaking the Water Elemental’s outfit.

1 Like

That would make sense to me. I find there’s still not a lot of clothes in LL to always get the look I want

1 Like

Yeah, It’s hard to make outfits for certain character’s but I like the recent updates. Although I really want American Revolutionary outfits and other older period clothes as well.

1 Like

It’s hard not to get mad when you see people that want so much from you, only caring about themselves and how they’re feeling, not your well-being and how you’re feeling inside. And of course sis, we’re here for you, we care about you, we love you and we can’t stand when people demand so much from you. Just know that we got your back anytime :wink: :kissing_cat: :heart:

YOU ARE LOVED AND SUPER AMAZING OK :kissing_cat: :kissing_cat: :kissing_cat: :sparkling_heart:

Anyways to stay on topic your reviews are wicked awesome and the community appreciates them, so thank you for everything you sweet soul :+1: :heart:

Seriously, you have a good heart and I know you’re a beautiful person, everything about you shines :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

i’ve never read something more true. i-
she really is too good to us :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@JemU776 @Marshmallow_O :sob: You’re both so sweet! And Jem, go off topic all you want. No one ever catches me for it on this thread and I’ve done it plenty lol

2 Likes