Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

I will! :blush:

2 Likes

I think I was tagged here but I wasn’t?:thinking::joy:

2 Likes

My phone was spazzing… I tagged like three people by accident omg I didn’t think you would see it :grimacing:

3 Likes

@SelmaJ - In love with my student

Before I start, I really just got to say that the title is, uh, not really something I see growing on me anytime soon. I hope you are able to sway my opinion lol

• Well, I don’t love author notes, but it’s good you kept yours brief. But when the story starts, you may want to add MC’s name to the narration box to differentiate it for your readers. To do that, you code it like this:

NARRATOR (VAIOLA)
What you want to say here

• I’m being a bit pedantic here, but it’s just a little pet peeve to only use two full stops for an ellipsis when it should be three… Like this…

• The panning back and forth between the principle and Vaiola gets a bit tedious at times. After the first back and forth, I’d recommend switching it to cuts

• I notice not many of your choices start with capital letters. It’s probably better to go back through and add them all in - would make it look more professional.

• Joanna and Bryssillia were both at different height levels during the classroom scene in episode 2. It looked a bit off

• I’m a little confused as to how the Jason and Bryssilia drama ties in to the overall plot?

• I think it’s cool you’re starting to use choices to determine Vaiola’s personality now, but it wasn’t very clear how it worked. If I can’t be polite now because of a choice I made before, it would have been better to explain it at the start. Otherwise it doesn’t feel like I have much of a choice now.

• Oh, the school is not a public school?

• That was nice how you pulled Vaiola offscreen

• Joanna and Bryssilia looked a little too small when they’re standing against the lockers. I’d recommend scaling them bigger.

• Episode felt pretty short in comparison to episode 1-3… Oh and you’ve added an author’s note to apologize for it :persevere: Wait, it’s been a year? WOW ok. Well, tbh, even though I understand now why you’d publish a short episode, you shouldn’t do it unless you are happy with it. If you yourself think it’s too short, then you should probably go back and add more content to it.

• Oh in episode 5 I see you have locked choices. That’s a very smart way to do it. You might want to add that method to earlier episodes.

• Episode 5 is so much better for length. Tbh, I think the year off did some good because episode 5 felt a lot more advance than the early episodes.

Look, while this is not really a story I can get into (a teacher/student relationship story), I think that my objective opinion would be to tell you to go back into earlier episodes and “revamp” it. Make sure your story has a clear goal from the beginning, maybe try and get your choices to feel more consistent, in terms of locked choices and making sure all the options start with capital letters. Since you only have a few episodes, now would be the best time to revamp it too - would be easier on you.
I know I can’t convince you to change your plot, but I just want to tell you to be careful about teacher/student romances. Whilst they are not against guidelines, they are illegal in some places and so it can be problematic if you are seen to be “romanticizing” them. I’m not sure how far you intend on going or what you have planned, but I do hope you keep that in mind going forward :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First of all, omg omg omg I waited ages for this and thank you so much it means a lot to hear what you think.
I will take all of your directing tips in consideration as well as I will answer your questions and ask questions myself if you can answer THANK YOU :grin:

so for this one I was thinking I’d put other stories beside MC’s that will make the characters more alive as well as connect to the plot (This is what I’m thinking )

For this one :blush: I thought if it’s a private school the family who owns it (which is the MC’s love interest’s family ) will have more control over MC

I thought I’d revamp it for a long time now but was waiting for your review that gave me so much help, Now I can revamp taking your thoughts in consideration

for the Teacher/student romance and where I was going with this I’ll answer you in private (Might not want to spoil everything already :smile: )

Thank you so much for this… It really means a lot

2 Likes

@MissLibra - Trust the love

• There’s a small typo right at the beginning. You say MC will be in it later one, when it should just be “on”.

• These first few scenes have really grabbed my attention. I quite like that Tim is only trying to steal a kiss and you haven’t made it anything more graphic than that.

• The party looks great with all the background characters

• After Jackson saves the day and is looking at Cassie, some of the narrator bubbles say “CASSIE” instead of “JACKSON”

• You may want to switch the angles when Jackson speaks. There’s a few too many lines for him to only speaking with his back facing the reader.

• Jackson saying that she’s only going to find someone else to kiss her kind of threw me off… That’s not what was happening with Tim, after all.

• Gee where did Jackson’s possessiveness come from?

• They’re at a club? How old are they?

• Ok, nevermind. College age. For some reason I thought younger

• I think so far you’re doing great with your scenes and having them filled with BG characters and such.

• Chris thinks “Who was she dating.” on the phone, but it should end with a question mark there.

• Wow, episode 1 was quite long. Tbh, when I saw you had 24 episodes, I assumed they’d all be short. I’m sorry, I misjudged you.

• Jackson made it to the club pretty quickly haha

• When they’re on the dance floor, I think you might want to zoom a little higher up because I think people who read on a tablet won’t be able to see it too well.

• When Cassie is dancing, Jackson says “privet” when it should be spelled like “private”.

• I like the OTS angles, but I think when Cassie turns around, thinking Jackson doesn’t like her, they are in the wrong place?

• Why does he need to protect her by making her hate him?

• Your end of episode 2 questions is literally what I was just thinking ahahaha

• Cassie says to Jackson “what are you doing?” and I admit, I am thinking the same thing. It looks like he is talking to her vag :grimacing:

• “Checking if you don’t bleed anywhere”… I’m not sure what you meant by this. “Checking to make sure you’re not bleeding anywhere” …Would that be better?

• “Kiss…long… hard” HAHAHAHAHA, Idk why but this made me laugh a lot…

• So I guess Jackson doesn’t care about Chris anymore lol

• Cassie says she whispered a line but to be honest, the animation used looks like she was too excited to be whispering.

• Why does Jackson keep acting like he’s gonna hurt her?

• Wait what? After one day, he needs to end this :roll_eyes:

• The slap sound and the animation were timed perfectly

• Oooh, hold up… She’s going to Italy now?

• I kind of agree with Chris’s reaction. His sister was going to leave without telling him? Of course he’s going to think there’s a problem.

• Ok, so after that flashback, the “why-factor” is starting to make a bit more sense.

• I am… not sure how I feel about this author insert. Author note is one thing, but this is shaking up the actually story by breaking fourth wall like this

• I approve the time skip though! It’s a nice way to keep the plot moving

• Sofia says she invited Jason to the fashion show to. It should be “too”.

• When Cassie’s getting dressed and trying on outfits, she re-enters at a different spot, so looks further back, which is fine until she applies lipstick because that’s when her elbow sticks out and goes in front of Sofia.

• “Italy has done you, good girl” - the comma should be after the word “good”

• Aha! I had a feeling Sofia was secretly dating Chris. Nice reveal. I am a little disappointed with the reaction though. Like I just feel like Cassie should have shown her feelings instantly, rather than waiting for her brother to leave to get dressed. It’s fine for her to be ok with their relationship, but she’d still be pretty shocked having two people so close to her hide this for so long.

• Ah, with the dressing up scene… I felt like the zooms were a bit too long? It just feels tedious to have to wait.

• So… The way Cassie gets the job is… Well, it’s pretty unrealistic. I can see why you made it happen the way that it does, but it’s kinda just too hard to believe in my opinion.

• Ok, so with the next outfit choice, you don’t have the long zooms which is better in my opinion, but now I am noticing that with the hair choice, you have limited it? I can understand if it’s because you wanted her to have a more professional looks for work, but considering in the last hair choice, you had the diverse options and short hair options, the ones you’ve given here wouldn’t make sense if, say, someone had chosen the headscarf? I think you just need to be a little more consistent with that aspect

• When Cassie is talking with Viv and Viv says she’s leaving in two weeks, Cassie says “TWO WEEK!” - you forgot the ‘s’ at the end to make it plural.

• When Cassie is told JT is Jackson, she says “I can’t be JACKSON personal assistant!!” - you’re missing the ‘s’ again: Jackson’s personal assistant.

• I’m quite impressed with the length of your episodes so far. I haven’t felt like any of them were even the slightest bit too short

• In your author note at the beginning of episode 7, you say there’s lots of flashbacks and “but there so important” - you used the wrong there/their/they’re. It should be they’re as in “they are so important” - though, if you want my opinion, you don’t need this author note as all, especially saying you will answer questions about their relationship. Just let the story play out, don’t worry about warning things like this.

• Oooh, ok. Plot twist having Mia be Jackson’s grandma… I did notice when Jackson said he was flying to Italy, so it’s nice to see that was actually important for the plot.

• In Jackson’s flashback, Cassie is wearing the outfit that she’s wearing at work, so it kinda takes away the illusion of the flashback.

• Oh you changed the hotel to actually say Morelli? Nice touch.

• Did Cassie just say Jackson insisted she go out tonight? Did you mean to say Jason?

• Bahahah, Gabe makes me laugh

• The cocktail glasses were cute.

• I’m not sure why Chris is doing the jaw drop animation at this point. Did he overhear what Cassie said?

• Nice to see Chris is suspicious of them haha.

• Sorry, I tapped to fast to know for sure, but I think one of the narration bubbles from Jackson’s point of view said Cassie? Just have a read through of the scene outside in the rain to check it.

• With this OTS angle, once you zoom out, it looks like they’re standing too close to each other. Some of Cassie’s animations look as though she’d be knocking her head into his chest lol.

• Ah, the flashback of how they first met the Morelli brothers was cute. I liked it. Felt realistic the way they all acted.

Alright, so I’m going to end it there and I’m sorry I didn’t read all of them like I normally would. It’s just my wait list is pretty backed up atm and passes are limited and it would take me another week to read all of your episodes lol. With that in mind, you might want to take my advice with a grain of salt as I’m not sure what’s different in the second half of your story. From the first third though, I can honestly say there’s not too much to fault. The length is great. I’m not much for romance stories myself, but I know a lot of readers will enjoy the tension you build between Jackson and Cassie. You basically have next to no directing errors… There is quite a bit of spelling/grammar issues though but if it bothers you, it’s nothing a proof reader wouldn’t be able to help you out with. There was only one thing… I did feel that your story was lacking consistency within itself? It’s sorta like what I mentioned with the CC templates being different… That’s just how I felt about what I read. You had flashbacks and changing points of views often, but it was sometimes hard to get a natural feeling from it. I’m probably making no sense. You know how some stories have a set type of structure. Like, they might always start each episode with a flashback or they always end with a scene from the love interest’s POV? I know you have a lot of episodes now and depending on where the story is at now, it might not make sense to go back and add this in, but if you do, I think it could be something that makes your story feel a bit more professional :slight_smile: If you want me to read more, let me know. I can probably squeeze it in after 5 more stories if you think it will help you improve

3 Likes

Amber rose thank you so much. Really appreciate how you did it. I will go back and fix the mistakes you saw. And I will take in all of your suggestions and see how if and how I can apply them. If have a friend going proofreading my episodes at the moment to get ride of the grammar mistakes. So thanks again. I know what you meant with consistency I will look at that to.get the more professional look to the story. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Aww you’re welcome :wink: Glad I could help!

Eeeek, I’m sorry :persevere: I even took three days to reply to your reply lol

Awww, thank you. It means a lot to hear this.

Ok, this makes sense. Usually with stories that do that, I tend to think they should be in the drama genre.

That’s true and makes total sense.

Aww I’m so glad I could help. I’ve revamped a few of my own stories before too and found it is so worth the effort.

Anyway, good luck with it all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well thank you so much for replying

Good idea (I totally forget about how important the sections you put the story in are)

1 Like

Hello Amber Rose.
Just wanted you to know I followed up on your suggestion of consistency. I made a simple new beginning for every episode. So it looks professionally :heart::heart: and thanks for the mistakes I fixed them. :ok_hand:

1 Like

@sleepydreamer - The Cocoa Exchange

I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while. I’m sorry I couldn’t get to it during the contest period, but at least I get to read it now :slight_smile:

• Ahhh, the intro is so cute. I love the vibe it gives, suits your cover and the text effects you used for the chapter also match and it’s just really adorable.

• I love all the overlays (or maybe you just edited the background) that make it feel Valentine’s Day-ish. The chalkboard, the string of hearts, I think I can even see the shop name added to the register? It’s nice to see so many little details.

• Ahahaha, that missed connections ad :joy:

• I think the zoom on Addison is a smidge to close once the love interest comes in. The narration speechbubble wouldn’t be visible on tablet devices.

• Ah I lied and went along with it. Immediately regretted it because love interest didn’t look too happy and then your reader message confirmed it :cry:

• Aww, his reaction to snow is soooo cute.

• Just wtch your speechbubbles again. I’m on phone, but some of these are even getting cut off on my device, so you will need to spot direct them.

• I loved the little zooms when Addison joins in when dancing… Then you zoomed on his shoes and I felt sick coz I hate those shoes lol.

• Addison is quite long for a nickname lol

• I am laughing a bit seeing his shivering, because duh! What did he expect wearing those shoes?

• Oh thank god, you acknowledged the shoes! :sweat_smile:

• The girl giving the guy her jacket? Aww, cute twist.

• I’m totally imagining you designing outfits for them both that had similar items of clothing for both male and females just for this scene

• Ah dance lift animation? Genius

• Omg these choices are harder than I thought. I’m failinggggggg

• Not that I’m encouraging swearing, but you don’t have to filter the word “@ss” like that if you don’t want to. The guidelines are pretty lenient with that lol

• Woah, that second missed connections add…

• Awww he still has her beanie! I was wondering how that convo would end haha

• Oooh ok, copy of the letter that was given to Haley… Seems interesting.

• Once we have viewed the letter, the zoom is off when it goes back to the apartment.

• Ah, I missed reading the whole reader message. Something about every time I answer incorrectly…?

• Oh my god, these typed in choices are tricky. I know now why in one of your splashes you mention paying attention haha

• The lighting when she sneaks out looks awesome!

• Of course the store owner won’t tell me his name straight up, hahaha.

• Clue 7 is about his shoes? HAHAHAHA

• Right, well I definitely know I’ve got one wrong because I’m sure my spelling was off for the brand name lol

• Omg the word is “grave”, isn’t it?

• Well I think I got a few wrong, so I don’t think Addison is driving to the grave :frowning:

• When she is driving though, you may want to spot direct your speech bubble up higher. You had it higher before and it helped to see her face as she drove

• Awwww I feel so bad for her. All that walking and she’s never gonna get her beanie back.

• Ah that sucks. I know that’s the ending I deserved but I feel bad since I worked it out once episode 3 started :confused: Poor Addison

So even though I got a bad ending, I found your story really enjoyable. The only thing is that your clues are really hard. Well, the clues aren’t really the hard part, it’s the typed in choices that are because they require correct spelling. If I were you, I’d probably try to add in a few things to make this easier for readers. Maybe highlighting the answers with some kind of text effect when they appear the first time in casual dialogue? Or maybe even letting readers select a “difficulty setting” at the beginning of the story, so if they pick easy it shows text effects on the answers? I think something like that might make the ‘good’ ending easier to achieve. Other than that, your dialogue and directing is outstanding and I think it was a really nice short story.

3 Likes

Oh good. I’m so glad to hear this :slight_smile:

@BadBoyBillionaireBBB - Between Worlds

• So to start off with, you ask for the readers name, but then recommend not to change the MC’s look. It would feel a bit weird if someone gave the MC their own name but then felt discouraged to change the MC to also look like them. I usually prefer no CC or limited CC rather than full CC that is discouraged.

• Wow, this introduction scene is kinda intense, but I also quite like it! Especially those word overlays

• WOAH Ghosts?! Ok, I’m hooked, let’s see what you’ve got

• 7 bucks for a movie? Wow, where?

• Omigosh, the effort you went to with the popcorn overlay! Amazing

• Ok, that outro thing with the ghost and the apple looked awesome. I was a little confused with the looping background and first and I’m not sure how I felt about him talking to the screen. If that’s a continual thing, I’ll be fine with it because it can be used like a uniform. But anyway, the apple getting tossed in the air looked so cool.

• I am a little confused with this recording scene. He is being interviewed now?

• I love this dancing on top of buildings scene!

• Hahahaha the old man

• Lol, so most people who know me know I don’t care much for art scenes, but I absolutel love the way you added those leaves in.

• I don’t understand why e’s pushing her away though?

• Ok, I feel like I got a semi-glimpse as to his personality now

• AWWW He saved her!

• Did I miss something? Is he alive now? I feel like I must have missed something while typing

• I’m laughing at your outfit choice names

• Well the museum backgrounds are beautiful and now I know he is still a ghost lol

• Did I mention how much I liked the drowning scene where he saves her? I think I forgot, but the ocean overlay looked great and so did MC’s animation.

• I like that you changed his name to K once you named him.

• Holy moly, these overlays as MC is running are amazing!!

• Weird but I quite like Astrid’s costume hahaha

• Aha, I loved that little hand flip Astrid and MC did to add their glasses back on to their outfits

• I don’t like Sean lol

• Ooh, but nice arm overlay

• Ahhh ok, I’m so conflicted because the rape vibes are strong but the directing is flawless lol

• Thank you for giving two choices that both have the MC fight off Sean. You have no idea how much I needed to see that in a story after reading too many where there’s a choice to “give in”. I really appreciate you doing that. I’m worried that it ended there though. What a cliff hanger. But the glasses dropping looked amazing

Overall, I think this was a really good story. The directing is flawless and quite advanced, you’ve got a decent amount of choices in each episode and the length is perfect in my opinion. Your custom backgrounds were a nice touch too. My only issue is that I am not really sure what ghost-guy was doing at the end of episode one and towards the beginning of episode 2… Is he in a show? Something like that? I think that part needs clearer explaining, but everything else is basically on point. I look forward to reading more

5 Likes

@zapcV - Inner Circle

Random side note to start off with, I searched “Inner Circle” on the app, but your story was hidden behind these Gossip Girl knock off and I did some snooping and the author is like, so rude in his fanmails LOL…

Anyway, found it eventually, so here we go…

• Love the warning for tablet users. A warning more people should include in my opinion.

• I’m a sucker for the rich kind of snobby MC’s and from the private jet, I have a feeling that’s what she is… (and your description lol), so I’m pretty interested already. The suitcase overlays were a nice touch too.

• I like that you gave us a glimpse of the MC’s personality before the CC. I don’t think the campus is the best location for it? Or maybe it is but you just need to add something that’s basically putting a pause to the background world. Not sure if you’ve read the new featured story College-ish, but they added a blurred background overlay to the background. Something like that would look so cool in your story, if that’s something you’re interested in.

• Your CC is a bit all over the place. I’m not sure what the reason for the limited skin tones was? But you were also missing a lot of the new features too, which struck me as odd since you said that if there is new features added, that’s when you will add them in.

• The way you introduced the ‘inner circle’. I picked Ruth btw. It kinda felt like, idk, professional. Like as crap as the episode official stories are, this is one thing they usually do right and that’s how I felt reading this. You introduced your characters, gave enough background knowledge and it didn’t feel forced, so nice work

• Ah the splashes at the end were cut off a bit at the top and bottom. … And I’m on phone, not tablet lol

• Eh, I get your thing about changing it from high school to college but leaving the uniform, but I wouldn’t have bothered adding the note about it… Then again, I have seen lots of people bitch and moan about uniforms in college stories so maybe that disclaimer was needed?

• Ah, I really like that if we went to the wrong floor, you deleted that floor when the choices came up again

• Ooh nice background.

• I think you maybe want to give Paige a walking animation so that when MC says she stormed in, it sounds right. It didn’t really look like she stormed in with the way it’s directed currently.

• Paige checking to see she’s not backing out hahahhaha. Why did this make me laugh so much? And her saying nobody double crosses her? Too funny.

• I’m enjoying the range of your choices. Like the asking about Ruth or talking about myself or showering. It’s only something small and I don’t think it will end up changing me ending (right?) But it still feels impactful on that scene.

• That’s the spirit hahahah lol I get it.

• Have to admit, you’ve got me hooked with these little bits of mystery. MC and her mystery texted, Ruth and all the phone calls, even Paige not telling MC the full story lol. It’s very intriguing.

• I think MC might facing the wrong way now? She’s not facing Paige any more but is still talking to Paige.

• Bahaha I’m laughing at this “complex plan” lol

• There’s a couple of layering issues with Alexa when MC is kissing and then when when MC runs off after kiss, I can see she’s also not changed layers so a few of the BG characters get in the way too. Luckily you zoom quicker than MC walks, but the Alexa one is pretty noticeable.

• After the phone call, Ruth briefly disappears. Her speechbubble is there, but she’s not on screen.

• The To Be Continued overlay at the end is new, isn’t it? Nice cliff hanger btw

• Oof, you know there’s a five f-word per episode limit? And this one thought bubble right after the texting scene contains all five. You will need to change that.

• Just thinking… That’s a really plain car considering all these students are supposed to be quite rich

• There’s been like 9 f-bombs so far :no_mouth:

• 10 :persevere:

• During the outfit selection, every time I go back to see the other options, I hear a door slam noise. You may want to move the sound to the other side of the label

• I’m not sure when you uploaded episode 4, but I noticed the new short hairstyles are missing. I’m guessing that you must have updated before that release though? Hahaha, so I guess it will be in episode 5? Anyway, good on you for integrating it into the story line.

• Oh love the fade at the cinemas. It’s realism.

• “Announcer chick” hahahaha (Also, if that character is Muslim, her legs she probably be covered with pants)

• Woah, that was a strange tappable thing. Did you upload overlays of their faces? Or is there a transparent one in front of them?

• A few of the paparazzi were at the wrong layers during that photo scene. Also, I’m a little surprised you didn’t turn that into a “take-a-photo-and-tag-me-on-IG” moment, it would have been a good spot for it haha :smiley:

• Alexa and Troy? Wow, I thought they were going to get together, not be revealed to be exes. I am shook

• Troy says “And bye the way” - you’ve used the wrong by/bye.

• “All I know comes from Gossip Girl” hahahaha, ironic you say this considering the GG rip off I found by searching for your story.

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Idc that they wear uniforms to college or that MC hasn’t gone to class yet, hahaha. It’s the kind of drama story I like. You just have a nice Episode-ish way of formatting your story and I love it. There are those few points that I mentioned that I think would enhance your story, but eh, if you choose not to take my advice I’ll probably keep reading it. One question though… If I didn’t pick Ruth at the beginning and chose the other girl, what would have happened?

3 Likes

Damnnn, we really didn’t think of this. Lesson learned. Yikes. :sweat_smile:

It’s the student rate in Singapore. :thinking: Is it more expensive in Australia?

In a way we wanted to show K talking to himself, but if he didn’t talk to the camera it would seem more unusual in our point of view. So… sigh… Maybe we could have gone about it in a different way. Thank you! Honestly, the apple scene is still one of our favourite scenes.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you they were a pain, but I’m glad at least one person noticed this AHAHAHA. :kissing_heart:

Same : ')

THANK YOU. We spent like 30 minutes finding the animation and making it perfectly transparent. I think I had to reupload the dang thing 3 times to finally get it perfect :ok_hand:

Ommpff. Is that a compliment? But We laughed so hard at this omg.

Hmm, K was supposed to break the 4th wall. Hahaha We need to work on that lmao. :disappointed_relieved:

Oh do you think our directing is abrupt? Especially when we cut to parts with different backgrounds? (Like the part where Sean turned his back to Mc and got rid of his cup before facing her again?)

Thank you for your compliments omg :kissing_closed_eyes: It really feels great coming from you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We try to make our directing as cinematic as possible with as little mistakes as possible. Thank you. We feel validated! :sob: (Especially after reviewing every episode for days on end, ompff I’m tearing up.)

:cupid: The Baddest Bois

1 Like

okay so i did NOT know that so now I have to go change it (rip). thanks for pointing it out though!!!

Also, if I change it will I make my readers have to reread the first three episodes??

1 Like

there were transparent ones over them, strangely enough a lot of others ran into some problems with that too but when i tested it it worked perfectly so that’s weird

1 Like

If you didn’t choose ruth, the other girl turns out kinda bitchy so u end up choosing ruth anyways… lol honestly I was too lazy to code if you could choose your best friend, but if you choose the mean girl you get a nice anecdote to talk about with people

1 Like

Yeah lol. For a while it was like twenty bucks, so everyone stopped going to the movies coz that’s expensive. I think student rates only made it $18? Then I found these dodgey cinemas that had $6 tickets but it was a bit of a drive… now my local cinemas has gone down to $10 so it’s alright. I can’t really complain. But when I first started dating my bf, tickets being $20 each… YIKES! But yeah, I wasn’t a student, so now that I think about $7 is fine.

Oh it is :blush:

Ok, so the thing that struck me with this I think, was the camera then. I wouldn’t have it look like he’s being filmed in a show. Then I would also say to do it once per Episode so it’s like a systematic thing that people can expect.

I’m not sure what you mean by abrupt? Are you talking about cutting to different backgrounds within the same scene? Because if that’s what you mean, I’d say it’s not abrupt. It felt natural. More cinematic, which as you mentioned is what you want to achieve

Aw, you guy guys are so welcome! :kissing_heart: And this part makes me feel validated too lol

1 Like