Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

No need to feel bad! You didn’t even take long! I’m more offended that you hate the pet name LMAO

just kidding :joy:

As for Theo and Don, I have different plans for the two of them that don’t involve a secret father-son relationship haha. That’s all I’m saying :zipper_mouth_face: :two_hearts:

If you’re still doing reviews, I’d love a mini for my first episode lol
The other 2 aren’t 100% ready :frowning: They need fixin’

Title: DD: Some Sort of Love
Author: LameCast
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1, please don’t read 2 or 3. They’re being worked on still.
Description: Baby is determined to provide fun in the sun at Luna Resort! A cascade of characters have come to the island to make memories and maybe a few . . . mistakes?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064098849980416
SIDE NOTES:
No covers yet, I mixed up my covers, my large cover was supposed to be my small cover and vice versa. Now I’m waiting again :frowning:
Apologies in advance if my spot directing is meh :confused:

THANK YOU!

LARGE%20UPPER%20COVER%20MADE%20A%20MISTAKE
WILL BE TWEAKED AND MADE FOR LARGE COVER

WILL BE TWEAKED AND MADE FOR SMALL COVER

oOOOHH Dirty Dancing contest? This will be interesting.

I’d love for you to review my story! It’s greatly appreciated!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

@Zoekezoef - Dr. Love

Hey Zoekezoef,

I’m not to sure if you just want me to check those things you mentioned or if you want the whole review, so I’ll just do my regular points :slightly_smiling_face:

• You probably already know I don’t like author notes. It’s unnecessary to tell everyone it’s your first story and/or you don’t speak english.
  • When Sabine and Anneke are talking after class, Sabine’s speech bubble’s are facing the wrong way.
  • Also in the office, the doctor’s speechbubbles seem to be pointing the wrong way too, and when Anneke enters they are also pointing to the right.
  • Just letting you know, one of your asylum backgrounds is heavily watermarked and you’ll have to change it or else you could get reported.
  • It’s good you have lots of bg characters.
  • So there’s a lot of speechbubbles facing the wrong way - this might be because of the update though? If you’ve done a @speechbubble reset command and there still all pointing the wrong way, maybe try sending a ticket?
  • Wen the doctor is asking Anneke questions, are you single? should start with a capital letter.
  • Also two of the questions are pretty long. You might want to condense them because they are hard to read.

That’s about it. I already know what your plot is from pms, so it will be exciting to see when it fully kicks in. Also there was no one with a bruised face, so you don’t have to worry about that.

For the speeche bubbles i did send in a ticket.
Thanks for reading , but ho was the zooming, the caracter choises, clothes etc xxx

Everything else was fine. No errors and enough options

So sorry for the delay! Thank you for an amazing review! I’ll be implementing some new things based on your comments. It was super helpful!

You’re welcome. I was waiting to hear back before I started the next one

@lamecast88 DD: Some Sort of Love

Hey so I’m just doing the first episode, but I see you’ve published so if you want me to do the other two I can, but also you probably want me to wait so it contributes to your retention. Either way, let me know :blush:

• I really liked your intro. It was a strong start. I feel like the splashes outdid the covers if I’m honest because they stuck with the theme more so.

• When the families are standing outside the house, the grown ups look a bit too tall. I know they’re standing far in front of the house, but because there heads are higher than the balcony it throws me off a bit.

• I really like how you’ve done the dance scenes, the close ups are a really great way to include them.

• Billie’s regenning wasn’t the clear. I think instead of a fade transition, one of the other ones might work better to show a lapse of time.

• It was a little on the short side imo, but that’s supposedly a tactic for contests so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

So let me know if and when you want those other episodes reviewed, because I do want to read on and find out what happens :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! Yeah, I’ve been struggling a bit with the spot directing in front of the Malibu house and I didn’t even think of how the balcony and the characters look lol. I think there’s a scene from ep. 2 that can go to 1 to give it some length :crossed_fingers: Maybe a readerMessage for the time lapse with Billie? I’m almost done with ep. 2! :slight_smile: You’ve been helpful, thanks again!

Title- What If?
Author- Mindy
Episodes- 4 and counting
Description- Your head and your heart are leading you in two different directions, so which will you choose?
Instagram- @whatifoffical
Cover-

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6005187902046208

You’re asking for a review?

You’re welcome.

Also I just thought I should double check with you that you’re allowed to edit? Most contests don’t let you change anything once it’s published

Yes please sorry I thought I had put that in there.

All good. I just thought because you had your insta and everything it looked more like self promo rather than review requesting

No I just happened to copy and paste it from my post where I did promote before and didnt realize that I had my instagram on that. Thats my fault but yeah I would like a review.

I haven’t officially entered the contest yet and someone on the contest post said I should be fine, just no editing after the entry deadline :confused: Hope I’m safe lol.
Btw I finished episode 2 and tweaked episode 1. If you are free and willing to, can you check it out and let me know how it is? If not, it’s all good! I still really appreciate your help! Thanks :slight_smile:

@lamecast88 DD: Some Sort of Love

Episode 2

• I’m noticing all your choices have an “are you sure choice” within them. Nothing wrong with that, but I don’t think you really need it for every choice.

• So far, I feel like there’s a lot of new characters being introduced in the second episode. Since I haven’t seen Dirty Dancing, I’m not sure if these are characters from the movie or ones you’ve created, but it is getting a little confusing to remember who’s who.

• I like how you’ve set your table scene. It makes it look like you have a full house.

• Um… That’s actually all I have to say. Spot placements and directing was all good. It was just a bit of confusion with the new characters

Thank you! Maybe I can rearrange some introductions in ep. 1 better and remove some are you sure choices :slight_smile: