1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Bumping

Forum Username: episodegab816
Cover Sizes (small/large/both): both
Story Title: Stunning
Author Name: episodegab816
Story Description: A girl is released from a mental health center and is hell-bent on trying to ruin her twin sisters life.
Story Genre(s): drama/romance/action
Characters w/ details + outfits (max 5):
CHAR1 - wavy up black hair, normal green eyes, full purple lips, button nose and girl 3

CHAR2 - normal blue eyes, straight long bangs brown, full purple lips buttom nose and girl 3
How do you want your cover to look?: A light blue background with sparkles in the back.
Additional Information (extra things you would like to say or add to the cover): dress them in blue (the newer options)

1 Like

@episodegab816, quick question:

Which character is the character who wants to ruin the other twin?

Not to clog up the thread (I can delete this message right after if you’d like me to), but how would you like me to credit you?

1 Like

You can credit it to my instagram which is the same as my forum username. You don’t really have to credit me, it’s fine!

1 Like

[quote=“amberh.episode, post:1, topic:68925”]
Are you comfortable with me using your covers in my examples?: yes
Forum Username:awalls14
Cover Sizes (small/large/both):both
Story Title: Getting Even
Story Style (INK, LL, Classic): ink
Author Name: Awalls
Story Description: What happens when the boy that made your life in grade school a living nightmare comes back? Will you get revenge? The choice is yours
Story Genre(s): Romance/comedy

How do you want your cover to look?: tbh I want to you do something really cool and funky with cover. I do want it on a purple background. I really want to see your creavity with this cover if you don’t mind
Additional Information (extra things you would like to say or add to the cover):
[/quote] Nope!

1 Like

Are you comfortable with me using your covers in my examples?: Yes
Forum Username: @Mami.writes
Cover Sizes (small/large/both): Both
Story Title: Famous Sister
Story Style (INK, LL, Classic): INK
Author Name: Leen

Story Description: The MC (Rosie) is the little sister of Stella who is worldwide known. She doesn’t want her identity be known so everyone who knows the truth helps her hide it

Story Genre(s): Drama

Character: Rosie (mc)
Body: light
Brow: Classic Naturel
Hair: Beach weave (Platinum blond)
Eyes: Upturned luxe (Green)
Face: Soft heart
Nose: Soft naturel
Lips: Classic, ruby red

Character: Stella
Body: light
Brow: Classic Naturel
Hair: Diva Curls (Platinum blond)
Eyes: Round Classic (Blue)
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round (Bordeaux)

Character outfit: rosie
White layers crop top, Light steel blue high waisted pants, country chic earrings, statement necklace, brown chunky lace up boot
Animation: arms_crossed

Character outfit: Stella
Red torn lace dress, gold buckled black heels, light blue chunky necklace, black boho feather earrings
Animation: admire_hold_gift buy instead of the gift a award.

How do you want your cover to look?: you like make it that they are at a award show and Stella gets a award and Rosie is standing behind a curtain like in her shadow?

Additional Information (extra things you would like to say or add to the cover): Can you make it say “Written by leen”?, Also under the tittle can you make it say: Hiding in the shadows is more fun. (but smaller then the tittle)

1 Like

Are you comfortable with me using your covers in my examples?: Yes

Forum Username: jenniferrosem

Cover Sizes (small/large/both): Small

Story Title: Impulse

Story Style (INK, LL, Classic): Ink

Author Name: Jennifer Rose

Story Description: Fresh out of juvie, Ash Hawkes returns and steals your heart. Can you be in love with him without returning to old habits?

Story Genre(s): Romance, action

How do you want your cover to look?: I want Skylar (the girl) and Ash (the guy) to be standing facing each other (Skylar on the right, Ash on the left) showing the characters only from the waist up (like close to the camera) in front of a wall with graffiti on it and a police light reflection across them. And Skylar should be a bit shorter than Ash.

Additional Information (extra things you would like to say or add to the cover): I want the fonts used to be really badass, and I want Skylar to be blushing (I added the blush png I use for my blush overlays if it helps.) I also would like both of them to have the expressions shown below.

Blush

1 Like

Are you still taking request ?

1 Like

Yep! I may not get them done as fast as I usually do since I don’t have access to my computer right now, but you can still request things :smile:

Are you comfortable with me using your PFP in my examples?: Yup!

Forum Username: @Deathlycow

Theme: Anything green is great!

Character w/ details + outfits (max 1):
Skin Tone: Tan
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Hair: Beach Wave (Fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Natural (Green)
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Full Round: Blush
Outfit: Cream Headwrap, White Victorian Blouse, Scrubs Pants (White)

How do you want your PFP to look?: If the character could be facing right and in the pose “talk_exclaim_yes”.

Additional Information (extra things you would like to say or add to the PFP): Just do anything you think looks good.

Thanks for making this art thread! It’s amazing!

1 Like

Hi @episodegab816! I finished the covers you requested. Here they are:

Small Cover

Large Cover

Please let me know if there is anything you would like changed. Thank you! :blush:

Cover(s) #1

2 Likes

Hi @awalls14! I finished the covers you requested. Here they are:

Small Cover

Large Cover

Please let me know if there is anything you would like changed. Thank you! :blush:

Cover(s) #2

1 Like

Hi @mami.writes! I finished the covers you requested. Here they are:

Small Cover

Large Cover

Cover(s) #3

3 Likes

WOW this is perfect!!

1 Like

HI AMBER IM BACK!!!

!Are you comfortable with me using your covers in my examples?: Yes
Forum Username: @Mami.writes
Cover Sizes (small/large/both): Both
Story Title: Heart of sky
Story Style (INK, LL, Classic): INK
Author Name: Leen

Main Plot/Short Summary: the story is about a girl who thinks she’s normal but turns out she’s a witch. She goes on a walk and just travels to this whole other world where she meets other creatures. She learns to control her power but eventually has to help the others to save their world. they have to back to the human world and that brings some trouble.

Sahalia (mc)

Body: Tan
Brow: Defined naturel
Hair: Beach wave hair ( passion fruit)
Eyes: Round classic (green)
Nose: Soft naturel
Mouth: Blossom lips (red)

Outfits: Don’t really have a specific outfit for her

Anything specific: Can you make her eyes so they have bright red eyes because she is a witch after all?

Extras: Include some supernaturel things like powers on the background or like some fairies?
How do you want your cover to look?: I’m giving you full range because I don’t really have ideas for it.

ALSO can you make it say: Magically by leen ( I find this cute as its a pun because its about powers and magic)

1 Like

my name is awalls maybe you can you put them side to side with her back facing each other with them holding something. like toliet paper or spray paint

1 Like

Hi @awalls14! I redid the covers you requested. Here they are:

Small Cover

Large Cover

Cover(s) #2 (redo)

3 Likes