Amber's fashion corner 🦙

Do you run out of outfit ideas all the time? Do you wish there was an easier way to find outfits? Do you want a place where there’s always up-to-date outfits with the latest releases?
Look no further than here! :llama:

Welcome to the Fashion Corner! I’m here to help you find the perfect outfit you’re looking for & to always be willing to complete your own fashion worries you’d like to accomplish!
Want to make your own request on which outfits I should create or want to help inspire something new? Fill out a simple form I created and you’ll be able to request! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Outfit Inspiration/ Requests

Are there any rules to follow?
Just to have this be a safe and welcoming place at all times! Please feel free to even request in the comments below for some outfits too! But the form is highly preferred! :kissing_heart:

I’ll try to update with new outfits at least once a week, please keep in mind I won’t always update!

With all that being said, welcome and I hope you enjoy what I post! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Feel free to tell me what you think of everything! Love to hear your thoughts!

4 Likes

Today we’re focusing on the new art release from yesterday!
Here’s the newest art release link! Go and see what cool new things we’re getting from Episode!
Reminder that the new schedule for the Art Release is on Tuesday

Now onto the outfits I’ve created for the new art release, enjoy! :llama:

New Art Release Clothing

New Art Release Fashion 2022 Edition!

3 Likes