Amealia's Honest Reviews (SHUT DOWN)

READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE REQUESTING!!!

Hello to all of the aspiring authors who this may concern! My name is Amealia and I know that when writing you tend to go through your story many times and once you are one hundred percent sure it is great you want to publish it. You go to publish and its great until someone points out a mistake or a way it could be improved. Your confidence leaves in three seconds flat. I understand this!!! I deal with this same issue myself. That is why I created this thread, so none of us need to go through that.

Please Note: These are my opinions and may vary from other reviews you may get! I will be honest on this thread. This is a review thread not a debugging thread if you would like your story debugged visit here . . . Amealia Debugs! (Do you need your story debugged?)

I tend to focus on the plot more than anything. I will talk about all of the other aspects of your story in my review as well but I feel like the plot is the most important part.

Make sure to tell me you have read my review as these do take time and I don’t want to do them for no apparent reason and post your story once. This is not a spam thread!

Fill out this form while asking for a review:
Title:
Author:
Genre:
Cover: (if you dont have one yet it is alright just say so)
Description: (as long or as short as need be)
What do you want me to pay attention to most?
How many episodes should I review? (I will only review the first three at maximum because this takes time and I am also setting time aside for my own story)
Any other things I should know: (Who made the art, English is not native language, etc)

In my review I will talk about the following things:
Title (does it relate to the story), Diversity (races, sexualities etc.) Relationships, Flow of the story, Realistic conversations, zooming, spot directing, animations, choices, plot (does it make sense and will it last), and originality

Waiting list:
@Fatima_Alstar23
@ErinH
@LyraKeiken
@mystique_writer
@RainbowCat
@pheebsnomenal
@Emily_Mason
@Nierido
@sofia123

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Thank you for doing this! Please read all three episodes of you don’t mind!

Title:Left BreathLess
Author: Lizzie C
Genre: Drama
Cover:

Bria wants her fairytale man. What happens when the fairytale man is the mafia leader? Will Bria be happy?Will anxiety win?or the mafia takeover her soul?
Any other things : @Koolgal77 made my cover and I published 3 episodes so far
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4601007371059200

I need a link to find your story at

I corrected it for you .
Sorry

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Also thank you for doing this thread! :kissing_heart:

I would love if you could review my story!
Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Cover:
From%20Riches%20to%20Rags%20Cover%20Updated%20-%20Small2
Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.
Pay attention to: Umm, everything I guess? There isn’t really one thing in particular just the story as a whole I guess.
Episodes: I have 6 out, but 3 is fine if that is the max you do :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy!

Title: VIllainous Heroes
Author: Lyra Keiken
Genre: Fantasy
Cover:

Description: Superheroes are real. Your best friend is missing. Your ex is sleeping with your friend. And to top it all off? You have a week to pay $1000 or you’re evicted.
What do you want me to pay attention to most? The overlays! I’m extremely proud of the animations.
How many episodes should I review? I’d love for you to review all three if you feel as if you enjoy it, however I’d be happy with the first one.
Any other things I should know: I made both covers and this is my first story :smiley:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Cover: (both small and large)

Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
What do you want me to pay attention to most?: The plot, characters, how do you feel during reading, what are your thoughts during reading
How many episodes should I review?: I have published 5 episodes and for review 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Cover:

Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
What do you want me to pay attention to most? The feelings you get while reading (what made you laugh, what made you angry, etc) and the character’s personalities. I feel like I’m bad at describing characters…
How many episodes should I review? If you have enought time, 3 episodes would be great because I feel like the story gets better with every episode.
Any other things I should know: My first language isn’t English and this is my first story and I start feeling like it’s totally worthless to keep writing because I have nobody who keeps reading. So I try to improve the first few episodes.

Thanks for doing this! Take you time and if you want someone to review your story, just tell me :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to read your story!

I’d be happy to read your story

This seems super interesting I’ll gladly read it

I would be happy to read your story

I would be happy to read your story Fatima

Your the first on my waiting list

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Title: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
Style: Limelight
Description:
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?
***I would like to fix my grammar and punctuations. Sometimes I tend to forget my .'s and ,'s
If you can review 3 episodes of mine, that would be great!!!
***English is not my first language.

Title: A Divine Tale
Author: Emily M.
Genre: Fantasy
Cover:
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC Supernatural_d0_posterImage_Az6MacL6Au
Description: Beings with power called divinus live in a world where they are hated by humans and are now being hunted by a psychopath. Can you stop her or will she get to you first?
How many episodes you should review: 3 episodes
Any other things: episodes 1 to 3 are just the prologue and i made all the arts myself.
THANKS!!!