An Ache In Ear?

Why am I feeling this weird thing in my right ear;.; anyone else feels this weird pitch or ache in their ear before? I stop listening to music in my right ear because of it, and I wonder if that was the cause or something because it started either today or yesterday.

1 Like

To be safe, get it checked out.

And by pitch you mean ringing or buzz sound?

1 Like

buzz. Like there’s this boop for a minute, then a few minutes later, another boop. Like, let’s say you are being hit by something, nothing hard, but like a slight pitch.

Yooo I am having the same problem but I am known to have a wax build up issue so maybe that’s it but yeah get it checked it out

1 Like

Yeah I just cleaned out my ears a bit, slowly, and it stopped a few minutes. So I want to wait to see if it will come back, and if it doesn’t stop, then I’ll get it checked. I stopped listening to music on my headphone, so it’s out of my laptop. the volume isn’t that high, so it’s a bit low now. @K.Logan

1 Like

Its not the fact that it’s playing it’s the fact that’s it’s in the canals entrance which could cause irritation and ear wax is for protection… and ya know…
I suggest putting in DeBrox
it’s a ear wax softener and it’s much safer ~

1 Like

i never used it before. Just Q-Tip.

1 Like

yeah :clown_face: honestly I don’t recommend using Q-tips at all.

1 Like

Sounds like tinnitus. I have tinnitus so I hear all sorts of buzzing and ringing.

1 Like

if it does not come back, then I guess it was the loud volume I put on when I wore my headphones, and/wax.

The DeBrox?

1 Like

no Q tips

1 Like

Well, that’s what me and my mom use all the time, so I don’t know a good one to use. Nothing happened to our ears after using it.

1 Like

I understand and it’s a common mistake. But try and not do that you could cause further infection.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

sigh.

1 Like

it’s okay ~

but yeah I suggest a ear wax softener like Debrox. It’s over the counter so you don’t need a prescription

1 Like

get yourself an ear oil or some hydrogen peroxide to help soften the wax that could be affecting your ear. then u can go to the doctor’s to get it flushed out. I have the same issue! this always helps!

1 Like

oh okay. Thanks. Well I’m not hearing the buzzing sound now, so I’ll wait for 2 or 3 days, and then if it stopped, then I guess everything is okay. If it doesn’t, then I’ll get it checked.

3 Likes

Omg, now I feel it. So what can I do for now, to stop the pain a bit? @K.Logan @PamV18 @Cass_writes

2 Likes

for temporary pain, you can try laying down on a heating pad or press the heating pad on your ear for some relief. (But not hot, just warm)

1 Like