An appreciation thread for @Lex2 for appreciating the appreciation of the appreciated on the appreciation threads by making her own appreciation thread! ♥

@Lex2 made an appreciation thread, about appreciating the appreciation of the appreciation threads for people who were appreciated. so i just wanted to appreciate her for doing god’s work. everyone go give her a round of applause! :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

hi. i hopped on the bandwagon.

9 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO :skull:

5 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!! (Cries happy tears) I never thought this day would come. I’d like to thank everyone who made my thread so great! I’d like to give a special thanks to @appleqrl because without her my thread wouldn’t have been as special as it was and I wouldn’t have made it this far… thank you :pray:t5: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

4 Likes

Lmfao :rofl:

Thanks to @Lex2 for making it very fun and memorable. Trust me nothing was taken to offense.

3 Likes

I love this. @Lex2, @Marshmallow_O
I feel so proud :sleepy:

2 Likes

next up an appreciation thread for you for appreciating my appreciation thread for appreciating @Lex2 for making an appreciation thread appreciating all the people who were appreciated on an appreciation thread :sneezing_face::hearts:

3 Likes

:skull::skull:
How long did it take you to type this? lol.

3 Likes

a good minute :joy::joy::joy:
i had to think about what i was saying :skull:

2 Likes

Another one :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

A mouth full, wasn’t it? :skull::skull:

2 Likes

You go Lex :clap: :clap: :clap:
May is the month of Appreciation Threads :sunflower:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: thank you

2 Likes

my gurl!!! YASSS!!! Amazing friend! Always helpful!! YOU GO GURL! :raised_hands::bangbang::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.