lyt

1 Like

I love you too girl :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank be my Friend love you .

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I appreciate this appreciation thread for the appreciation of appreciating the appreciated, now it would be nice if you appreciated my appreciation of your appreciation thread for the appreciation of appreciating the appreciated. If you do appreciate this appreciation about your appreciation about the appreciation thread for the appreciation of appreciating the appreciated then Iā€™m glad you did appreciate this. And hope other people appreciate this appreciation of your appreciation thread for the appreciation of appreciating the appreciated.
Itā€™s much but I know youā€™ll get there.

11 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: thatā€™s greatly appreciated. Ty

1 Like

ilyt!

1 Like

I mean I understand this was made as a joke but not going to lie this is honestly rude. Iā€™m not trying to be mean or harsh and I get it, it is kind of annoying but at least for me when I posted mine for Haru I was actually planning it on a group pm, so thatā€™s why I made it. And I made my other one because they seemed actually really down, and I wanted them to feel happy honestly and they really do deserve to be appreciated but Iā€™m not trying to lie it was really sudden and a bit annoying after a while. But this whole thread just to tease or mock a group of people seems a bit harsh to me? And honestly childish if you really have this big of a problem with it then well I dunno maybe look at it and then move on? Just my opinion though. :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I thought everyone moved on and we achieved peace on here but apparently notā€¦ I appreciate you stopping by my appreciation thread though.

3 Likes

Yeah I know I have that too but honestly most of the replies on this thread were a bit childish. Obviously itā€™s not an appreciation for appreciation threads, and surprisingly I understand sarcasm so I get that you guys were trying to make a joke about it. But then mute it or something, yeah it really did spread lol, and honestly I donā€™t really like how many of them there were at one time but it really isnā€™t very fair to make a whole thread about it. I get it, itā€™s annoying but the replies to the threads were rude. I donā€™t care if you disagree with me necessarily but that is my opinion.

2 Likes

Awww Iā€™m so glad you do! I really love being appreciated on the appreciation thread for appreciation threads to be appreciated!

1 Like

Saying something is annoying isnā€™t rude? Lol comes off kind of rude to me but I appreciate you for trying to help me communicate.

1 Like

Oh then thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relieved:

2 Likes

Yw!! Now whoā€™s going to visit my appreciation thread next? :slight_smile: I canā€™t believe the appreciation just stopped flowing.

5 Likes

Yeah I hope everyone has moved on now. I really just wanted to get my last bit of appreciation in

2 Likes

I need to create an appreciation thread for an appreciation thread for the appreciation of appreciating the appreciated

1 Like

Donā€™t think many ppl will appreciate it but I will :smile::smile: I like the way you think!

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.