An Episode Original isn't an Episode Original Without

An Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original without general romance

2 Likes

An Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original without…
… Without everyone literally everyone complaining about it yet still binges through 10+ episodes with agony for one gem.

Some of them cringe so much, it really hurts me to read. Then I’ve decided that the gems aren’t worth my sanity :joy:

10 Likes

An episode original isn’t an episode original without
:drum:
Cliché

9 Likes

An Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original Without full frontal nudity in the last episode.

Okay, might have just been the one story but they probably haven’t fixed it yet.

4 Likes

Lmao the name! :blob_turtle:

2 Likes

An episode original isn’t an episode original without the irresistible urge to throw yourself out the window when you accidentally click a gem choice and you go broke over meaningless dialogue. Just me? Okay.

13 Likes

Yes! Found out the hard way that fast taping on the bottom right corner wasn’t a good idea. :man_facepalming:
The story was so bad it made my eyes hurt and i just wanted the gem. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

An Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original without “OOOOOOOOH PARIS :drooling_face: .” Bruh, get me a character who wants to go to Szczebrzeszyn or Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

4 Likes

A fellow sufferer. :disappointed::raised_hand:

2 Likes

Fast pace overly cheesy romance. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

An Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original without toasters (reader messages) that insult your intelligence Hot Mansion.

I was gem farming, in my defense.

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

An episode story isn’t an episode story without:
Be a decent human being (:gem:1000)
Insult him and kill his dog (FREE)

7 Likes

STOP that story had so many plot holes. “the audience chooses the winner” story goes on with harry choosing hmm that’s not sus at all!

2 Likes

Well, an Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original without the same recycled plot that makes you want to bleach your hippocampus :clapping:

7 Likes

oh no, don’t forget the li spills coffee on you trope! it’s so original i can’t. oh, and ofc when the mc is the valedictorian. because that never happens. /s

1 Like

An Episode Original isn’t an Episode Original without the MC being Not Like Other Girls :tm:.

6 Likes

An Episode Original is not Episode Original without some villain who has no real interesting impact on the story.

8 Likes

An Episode Original is not an Episode Original without someone ending up pregnant and it becoming their entire plot line.

7 Likes

If you’ve watched John Wick by any chance…
Me: shakes head Don’t…

1 Like