An episode original that you enjoyed

So we all know that episode originals are not the best, but was there a episode original that you enjoyed? I enjoyed the Mean Girls series, The Demi series, Summer Share, and Catfish.

And My Sisters Crush LOL

11 Likes

Absolutely Troublemaker!
I loved it. And I think it has been the first story I’ve ever read on the platform, when Limelight was still a mirage :joy:

4 Likes

the kiss list

2 Likes

I honestly enjoyed My Sister’s Crush and Bloodlust. Surprisingly good for Episode Originals.

3 Likes

OH YES, I forgot about sisters crush. it was so good.

1 Like

I actually quite enjoyed College•ish.
They put a lot more effort into it than they normally do and the primary LI (from college) wasn’t really a controlling or toxic guy. He was sweet. The second LI/guy was reasonably good too. :relaxed:

My first Original read was Lovestruck and I still adore the story. There was character development, unexpected turns and it actually made me cry at one stage. Also one of the longest stories I’ve ever read being 72 chapters or so in total (you certainly don’t get Originals with that many chapters anymore :flushed:).

3 Likes

Envy and The Kiss List :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Envy, and my sister’s crush!

3 Likes

WOahhh…yes!!! I forgot about that lol…:joy:
My Sister’s Crush was awesome :blush:
I also enjoyed reading “Protect Me” , “Rebounding With Bad” … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Why me :raised_back_of_hand:t3:

1 Like

I remember really liking that one story called “Rich Witches” but then they never finished it :weary:

1 Like

Emerald & The Enchantress were the last good Episode Originals I read before I moved on to community stories

ohhhh and The Secret of Rain and The Last Goodbye (both by Joseph Evans)

3 Likes

I actually enjoyed College Ish. It was really cute.

3 Likes

I LOVED envy. Ngl I think it’s one of the best episode stories I have ever read. I have so many good meories from it.
I also remember Love and War. I really don’t remember what it was all about but it was my first episode story I read

1 Like

The Demi Lovato series. It was fun to read through! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

The Baby Project is the only episode original i like

3 Likes

Pretty Little Liars, i think. It’s been so long since I’ve read an original.

2 Likes

There’s a very old Episode Original called Meteoric by D.L. Holmes. It’s in Classic and is about a lesbian named Indigo who gets hit by a meteorite. It’s been a long time since I read an Episode Original for anything but gems. I don’t even know if Meteoric is available to read anymore, but I liked it.

EDIT: I just checked and Meteoric is still available to read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait that sounds so good-

1 Like

I began my Episode journey in 2017 with Episode Originals and there were a lot that I’ve actually enjoyed :sweat_smile: (There is one including that is more recent, but I had to read because I had to re-download Episode and wanted to continue, lol)

• The K*ss List
  • The Troublemaker series
  • The Demi series
  • The Pretty Little Liars series
  • Falling for the Dolan Twins
  • Crush on Mr. Bad Boy
  • Kill My Love
  • The Royal Baby (why didn’t they finish this one?!)
  • Marriage By Law
  • I Married a Prince

There were two more, but they got removed, and I don’t remember the names (they still are on my favourites list). One of them was something like Falling for Two or Falling for You or so? :rofl:

1 Like