An episode story that you think the majority has read?

What do you think is that one episode story that almost everyone has probably read like it’s a universal experience :sob:
For me it’s gotta be that Dolan Twins story LMAO

4 Likes

I haven’t read it though😅

But for me, I think Dragon bride is read by majority…
And Nessie’s stories… Heavy hearts n hearts on fire too :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I hear a lot about Chain Reactions, and it seems like EVERYONE did read it :kissing: But I didn’t…

5 Likes

for people who read fantasy. it gotta be the ruby tiara.

2 Likes

I think under u and stay the night

3 Likes

Aftertaste :sneezing_face: There was even a reddit page created for it. Hmm, maybe Envy as well? Under You, Dragon Bride and some others too.

But the biggest story with most reads? It’s definitely Dripping Mascara with a total of 5 million reads. When that story was going on, people eagerly awaited each episode and it was highly praised, pictures and screenshots were trending on social media. Readers used to say that the author had the whole community at her fingertips, thanks to that :joy: But it was a good story! It also won an Epiaward in 2015. That’s the only story I know that has 5 million+ reads :eyes: (Dripping Mascara comes under the classic style though, not LL or INK)

7 Likes

I haven’t read it tho maybe I should check it out

1 Like

Oh, I do suggest it! It used to be insanely popular.

2 Likes

I think- Under you, Broken rules and Stay the night.

3 Likes

Stay the night is pretty new i dont think its a story evryone have read.

2 Likes

I remember chain reaction so wellll :sob:

3 Likes

True

I always hear people talking about Chain Reaction, but I’ve never read it, so…
Maybe Demi Lovato?

1 Like

I feel like any of Kayla Sloan’s stories are like a right of passage and a majority of authors have read one of her stories.

2 Likes

The most read story I’ve ever seen was “My episode lover”. I haven’t read it, but it had over 44 million reads. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Deep attraction. It has 19M reads. And then My Episode Lover with 44M​:hot_face::exploding_head:

The Doberman. It is a classic at this point :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s actually My Episode Lover. It has 44M reads

First story that comes to mind (besides Chain Reaction) is Adrenaline

1 Like

I think it would be “Pretty Little Liars” :eyes:

aaannnd the k*ss list :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes