An Error with the episode app

I have this problem when I try to open a story in the episode app. Can someone know why I can’t?

1 Like

Really I think I should restart your phone

2 Likes

I’ve restarted my phone before but it didn’t work

1 Like

Send them a ticket and if they don’t solve it, send another. Didn’t have the same problem but whenever I tried playing some stories the “error retrieving story progress” message appeared and after months of filling tickets they suggest me that they could clear my game state and since then I had no more problems

3 Likes

Delete and re-download?
(It saves)

1 Like

I tried many times but it didn’t work. I’ll try one last time

1 Like

I think you just have to restard you’re phone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This might sound silly but I would like to suggest that if you are using play store to get your apps, make sure it is updated.
Sometimes when it is not updated, some apps don’t work.
To do this, go to settings, tap on play story version to see if if up to date.
If it’s not it might just download the up dated version, then delete the app and download it back again.
If this don’t work, I suggest delete the episode app, then download AFTER a few days/ weeks.
I hope this help :worried:

can you please help me with this, this the kind of issue , It says Connection failure and server error

Hello! Did you fix your problem? I have the same issue, when i try to play a story this appears!
“ERROR RETRIEVING PROGRESS
There was an error retrieving your story progress. Please contact… If this issue persists.”
I send some tickets to support team, they told me to restart my device, to clear the cache and so on, but none of this worked and i don’t know where the problem is…

1 Like

Ask them to clear your gamestate

1 Like

You’ll lose all your progress but at least I never saw again that error retrieving progress message

Is this the only way? :sob:

They’ve told me about other options but I can’t remember, it’s been a while. You should ask them what other options exist

1 Like

Thank you very much!!!:slight_smile:

1 Like