An idea, but I don't know?

Hi! I hope you’re doing great and if not, I am sorry to hear that. x
I was thinking about some story ideas even though I am already working on and an idea just came to me. If anyone has read Dirty Sassy Teenagers by Lucky, they know that he made short stories with the characters of DST and they turned out great. I kind of want to do that with my story? I don’t know though. What do you think of the idea, in general? I would love to hear what you guys think!

2 Likes

honestly do what ya want to do I think its cool idea and I support it 100%:sunflower:

3 Likes

I honestly think it sounds like a great idea and you have my support. But as long as its what you want, i don’t see why anyone else’s opinion should matter :blush:

4 Likes

Aw, thanks!! xxx

2 Likes

Thank you! xxx

2 Likes

no biggie haha have a good day\night :sunflower: :hugs:

2 Likes

Not a problem girl :smile:

2 Likes

That sounds interesting. I haven’t heard of any other story like that other than the one you mentioned. If you like the idea yourself and feel like you can stick to it, then go ahead! Don’t let anybody bring you or your idea down.

2 Likes

Aw thanks, girl!!

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.