I have this scene where I would like it to shown kind of like an over-the-shoulder scene. I scene this in stories where the camera is zoomed on two characters in a booth at a restaurant, and the other two or one character is shown across from them at a different angle. I don’t know how to explain it.
Go to episodelife.com and look for the over the shoulder screen script.
Just change the characters name and paste it into your script
That didn’t help me.
I mean ok. But try saying at least, thanks for trying to help me but that didn’t work.
Thank you for helping me!
Hi, I can try helping
- You’ll have the character behind the table at the lowest layer
- Table in between characters at a higher layer
- Character in front of the table will be rear and at the highest layer
- You can switch back and forth between these two by cutting zones or moving onto the next backgrounds
- Hope I explained this clearly, if you have more questions, you can ask here or PM me
- You’ll have to ask either Nick or Sydney_H to close as Jeremy is no longer admin
I actually sent you a DM via Instagram two minutes ago, but if you’d like, I can PM you on here.
Okay! Thanks for helping me in advance.
Or you have same room background but from 2 angles.
@Sydney_H can you please close this thread?
Closed by OP request.