"and does it while" command not working

Hi, I need some help!

I’m trying to have my character move from one spot to another while running and uses this command:

&MALE LI walks to spot 1.254 83 42 in zone 2 in 2 AND MALE LI does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop AND MALE LI faces right

but when i preview it (mobile and web), the character just slides. I don’t know what the problem was though. a few days ago it was working, and i didn’t change any of the commands since then.

if your next command is the same character doing a different animation, it’ll happen at the same time as this command and mess up the directing!

it could also be a glitch though

my next command is a different character doing a different animation tho!

welp if it’s a glitch, is there any way to fix it? because the exact command was working the last time i previewed and i changed nothing to it :frowning:

you can send me the link and i’ll test it out for you i guess

That’d be amazing!

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6628309720039424
Idk if it’ll open up properly bc i still have a pending in review background error, but i hope it does. Thank you so much for offering!

1 Like

no problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

which episode/scene is it?

It’s episode one, scene 2 (the one in the school hallways)!

1 Like

is it the scene when skye walks toward the MC saying “hey, wait up” ?

exactly!

1 Like

did you do something like
SKYE (talking animation)
Hey, MC, wait up!

while he’s walking? because then he’ll do the talking animation instead of walking to wards the spot. so maybe you can use walk_talk_neutral_loop

oh my god i think that’s it! earlier i might’ve pressed “Add animations”. i think it messed up a lot with my directing commands. thanks a lot!

1 Like

i know a friend who pressed it once and “nothing happened” so she kept pressing it to see if it worked-

you’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OMG hahaah that button is very dangerous

1 Like

agreed :grimacing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.