Andrea T.'s Grammar Proofreading Thread (CLOSED to catch up)

Andrea T.'s Grammar Thread

Inspired by all the review threads, I thought to open a thread for proofreading for grammar.

I’m a bit of a Grammar Enthusiast, and would love to offer my assistance to authors who wish to either improve their English proficiency or rectify any potential grammatical errors in their stories.

Due to time constraints (and life, lol), I unfortunately would not be able to review every chapter of your stories. Please be understanding of this. I will review one to two chapters of your story/written works, and I will do that ASAP.

This is NOT a story review thread! Though I may give you comments regarding your plot/directing/etc. on occasion, this is a proofreading thread.

What You Will Get

* List of grammatical errors I have spotted (if any)
* Comments on your diction (if any)
* Other comments on components of your work I feel like at the time. (Hey, I need to keep this entertaining for myself too, okay? :joy: )

How to Request a Review:

1. Click the link below.
2. Check the box to indicate the review you want.
3. Put down EITHER your Instagram @ or your email address so I can contact you if needed.
4. Choose whether you would like me to post the review in this thread or in private.
5. Drop a message saying anything down below in this thread (E.g. “Hello”, “Pineapple does not belong on pizza”) so I would know that there are new requests coming through.
6. Upon finishing your review, I will let you know through your preferred method.

Reminders/Other Important Info:

* If your story has yet been unpublished, the beta reading link you include in your request form would be kept strictly confidential.
* I am not a machine nor a computer; I too make mistakes at times. Please take all my advice/suggestions with a grain of salt.
* There are also a lot of gray areas when it comes to stylistic grammatical choices (punctuation, lexicon, etc.). Sometimes, there is no definite right nor wrong. My suggestions are solely based on my interpretation of your work. Feel free to gainsay them.
* Please do NOT ask me to review anything non-Episode related. This thread is strictly for Episode writers.
* If you’re wondering, “What gives this person the right to criticize/comment on my work?” feel free to DM me on Instagram @andrea.t.episode for my English language qualifications. British Council International Language Testing System (IELTS Academic Version)

Contact Me for My Credentials/Follow Me to Support Me

Finally, itd be lovely if you decide to support me here:

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
Following me on Instagram is also a greatly appreciated form of support to me!

Want a story review? Check this thread out:
Abinaya’s Review Thread

LIST OF REVIEWS COMPLETED:

Instagram @s

g_.episode
Stxrylines

10 Likes

Ohh she is showing her qualifications, okaaayyy…:eyes:

Haha, just in case someone does wish to know.

1 Like

Just a reminder to drop a post HERE in this thread so Id know someone has filled in the form and wish to have their story proofread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

bump! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this <3

1 Like

Awh, you’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ATTENTION: REVIEWS MAY TAKE LONGER IN THE COMING 2 WEEKS!

I’m currently writing my Squad contest entry. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Another update:

If you’re in urgent need for proofreading within these few weeks, PLEASE DM ME ON INSTAGRAM.

I’m not actively checking for responses on my google form as I am spending the majority of my free time writing recently.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.