Android to iPhone?

I’ve been playing Episode on my android and I’m wondering if I download it on my iPhone and log into the same account will my diamonds, tickets, and story progress transfer?

1 Like

I don’t see why it shouldn’t, you are logging into an account rather than starting from scratch. It might be helpful to submit a support ticket to ask about it. But I think it should stay the same

Okay, thanks

No problem sorry I can’t be alof more help. Hopefully someone who has done this will see your post and can tell you better than me :slight_smile:

No. It doesn’t save progress. It only saves progess with logging in if it’s the same brand of phone. And even then, sometimes it doesn’t work.

It didn’t for me:(

Unfortunately, Episode cannot transfer accounts from Android to iOS or iOS to Android.

@/Pmcatfish is right ^^

Can also read about it here: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218918578-How-to-transfer-or-restore-your-Episode-game to verify :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: