Android users, is this working for you?

So uhm… I’m reading Episode on an Android device and I don’t seem to have the option to give fanmail to the author? I know about the update for Android users but I still don’t have it back… I have profiles, yes. But a lot of stuff for reading is gone… Is this happening to others too? The app is fully updated but the features still aren’t there.

If I pressed the icon with the three dots, I only get three options and they are not very helpful… I remember that there used to be a button for turning the text effects on or off for the story… But now they’re not there.

Screen shot

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 11.10.50 PM

Somebody help me… I’m so confused-
:sob: :sob: :sob:

19 Likes

I thought I was the only one! Every time I look for the fan mail, I just get those two options in your screenshot, and my Episode is fully updated as well.

12 Likes

BRUHHHHHHHH I thought I was alone on this one lmaoooooo

Damn… Episode is getting weird these days…

8 Likes

Exactly… Android users are treated so unfairly :tired_face:

18 Likes

We haven’t had fanmails on Android for about eight months now…

16 Likes

Woah… That long? The update was so long ago and things aren’t even back yet :sob:

10 Likes

Oh my gosh. I joined Episode in around May so I thought it was a recent thing… that just sucks

8 Likes

Oh trust me! I’ve been pretty much harassing episode to fix this but barely getting any response other than that one time a forum moderator replied to me saying they’ll bring this up to the appropriate parties (which was last week)…still no clear answer

10 Likes

Aw… That’s too bad then… inhales Guess we’ll just have to wait this out … :tired_face:

8 Likes

i dont have it :sob::sob::sob:
submited a ticket and they said it’s an experiment or something they are making on some (android) devices :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

That’s so stupid :expressionless:

7 Likes

ikr :expressionless:

5 Likes

I’ve updated the app on my phone several times and still no fanmail… This sucks :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Ikr! This is like pure torment:sob:

5 Likes

No fanmail for me either. Freaking sucks! Seriously EIGHT months?! :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Some-
Wha-
sigh

3 Likes

Bruh sameeeeeee :sob:
Android users are always forgotten-

8 Likes

Yup same

3 Likes

maybe open the episode website verison that might work?

3 Likes

Oh damn I didnt even know that was an option :hushed: Android always be getting the short end of the stick

8 Likes