Android users, is this working for you?

So uhm… I’m reading Episode on an Android device and I don’t seem to have the option to give fanmail to the author? I know about the update for Android users but I still don’t have it back… I have profiles, yes. But a lot of stuff for reading is gone… Is this happening to others too? The app is fully updated but the features still aren’t there.

If I pressed the icon with the three dots, I only get three options and they are not very helpful… I remember that there used to be a button for turning the text effects on or off for the story… But now they’re not there.

Screen shot

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 11.10.50 PM

Somebody help me… I’m so confused-
:sob: :sob: :sob:

12 Likes

I thought I was the only one! Every time I look for the fan mail, I just get those two options in your screenshot, and my Episode is fully updated as well.

6 Likes

BRUHHHHHHHH I thought I was alone on this one lmaoooooo

Damn… Episode is getting weird these days…

6 Likes

Exactly… Android users are treated so unfairly :tired_face:

11 Likes

We haven’t had fanmails on Android for about eight months now…

12 Likes

Woah… That long? The update was so long ago and things aren’t even back yet :sob:

9 Likes

Oh my gosh. I joined Episode in around May so I thought it was a recent thing… that just sucks

6 Likes

Oh trust me! I’ve been pretty much harassing episode to fix this but barely getting any response other than that one time a forum moderator replied to me saying they’ll bring this up to the appropriate parties (which was last week)…still no clear answer

8 Likes

Aw… That’s too bad then… inhales Guess we’ll just have to wait this out … :tired_face:

6 Likes

i dont have it :sob::sob::sob:
submited a ticket and they said it’s an experiment or something they are making on some (android) devices :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s so stupid :expressionless:

7 Likes

ikr :expressionless:

5 Likes

I’ve updated the app on my phone several times and still no fanmail… This sucks :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Ikr! This is like pure torment:sob:

5 Likes

No fanmail for me either. Freaking sucks! Seriously EIGHT months?! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Some-
Wha-
sigh

3 Likes

Bruh sameeeeeee :sob:
Android users are always forgotten-

8 Likes

Yup same

3 Likes

maybe open the episode website verison that might work?

3 Likes

Oh damn I didnt even know that was an option :hushed: Android always be getting the short end of the stick

7 Likes