Android users, is this working for you?

Yea, I’ll try that. Thanks! :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Oh gosh, this is so sad-
But fanmail was super cool. You got to send messages or questions to the author and they’d see it on the portal. But now it’s gone for Androids so-

We should do something about this. I’m gonna send a support ticket-

6 Likes

I always wondered how to send fan mail because the option was never there for me! You’re not the only one experiencing this problem! ??? :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s exactly the same for me as well! I’m also Android

4 Likes

There was a button for it; along with a button for removing the text effects and some other stuff I forgot BECAUSE GUESS WHO DOESN’T EVEN HAVE THE FEATURE ANYMORE???

The answer was Android users but I’m pretty sure everyone already figured it out-

4 Likes

Ugh this is honestly so sad…
But hopefully they reply to my support ticket soon…

2 Likes

you won’t really get an answer through the support ticket, I sent one in July you get a very vague answer. within 8months you would think they could tell us the plans for it, or even if they are even working on it and its progress, but apparently not!

8 Likes

Same thing nothing much you can really do :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::yawning_face:

3 Likes

Aww… This is so frustrating…

3 Likes

Before: Replays! Film a playthrough! Fanmail! Turn on/off text effects! Turn on/off weather effects!

Now: Replays. Remove story from app. Cancel.

8 Likes

Ola gente cheguei agora quero criar uma história alguém pode me ajudar? (Obs:fasso pelo celular)

1 Like

It’s like Android users are kind of neglected by Episode and I don’t know why. Even when the profiles were gone, iOS got them back much faster than Android users.

8 Likes

Exactly! I couldn’t help but notice too… I really hope we get them back soon… I gotta record a scene with my phone… BUT OH WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT??? IT’S BEEN TAKEN AWAY! :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Same thing with mine doe… I guess we just have to wait until it fixes i guess? :joy:
Im not sure ://

3 Likes

Im not even sure if it will fix :joy:

3 Likes

Ugh… Honestly, at this point, I have low hopes. Ah well, I guess I’m just kinda glad I’m not the only one with this problem lmao

3 Likes

Maybe you could use a screen recording app?

3 Likes

Maybe, I’ve started looking around on Google Play for some but no luck at the moment…
:crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I am an iPhone user so I didn’t knew about it until I saw this. This is really bad, Episode should pay equal attention on both Android and iOS. Hopefully they do something about it ASAP.

5 Likes

I think maybe because authors might turn their fanmail off so you can’t ask a message

2 Likes