Angel’s Wedding Planning And Party Planning Thread 🥳

Hi, I’m Angel and my team and I are here to make your wedding day as perfect as it possibly can be!

My team:

We cater to any wedding!

If you have a wedding that needs to be planned we can help you! We take the pressure off your shoulder and give you a smile on your face.

Tell us here a bit about your wedding and what you would like and then I will create a PM with all of my team, you, your partner and me in it where we can get to work planning your wedding.
We help you find the perfect attire for your wedding, your dream venue, a delectable menu, magnificent flowers, beautiful rings, incredible invitation cards made by my very own head assistant and much more!

Current Clients

@LeviTheLunatic and @Coolepisodes
@Kaju and @Damonprince

Past Clients

@Chocolate_Mama and @k.w.episode The Vow Renewal of @Chocolate_Mama and @k.w.episode 💍
@Mondalsushanta637 and @Mariposa_409 Wedding day, wedding day!

We also plan parties! If you need a party planned comment down below and then we will begin planning the party just as we would plan a wedding.

Current Clients
Past Clients

The Crazy Royal Chocolate Mafia Cult Fam 200 People Party
The Crazy Royal Chocolate Mafia Cult Fam 200 People Party 🥳

16 Likes

No one needs their wedding to be planned…

3 Likes

Hopefully, there’ll be clients later!:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hopefully. Saasha needs to get to work matchmaking!

3 Likes

this thread is a great idea, as good as the matchmaking thread (at least for me)
I’ll come back when I need a wedding planned :joy:

5 Likes

Yay! Thank you! As Saasha is my assistant and owner of the matchmaking thread she said that she would recommend me! :grin:

5 Likes

This makes me wonder how the wedding threads originated?

5 Likes

@LeviTheLunatic and @Coolepisodes when are we going to start planning? Is the wedding still happening?

5 Likes

@Kaju @Spes @Jiiri

4 Likes

Yay … Dancing :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: so whose wedding is going to be happen soon …

4 Likes

Yes. We already had the engagement party

4 Likes

Of course I can help you!

2 Likes

Is there already a PM?

2 Likes

I’ll make a new one now. Who else do you want in it?

2 Likes

I’m okay

2 Likes

Awww, thanks flora!

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:I want to but :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Poor you! You will find someone!

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like