:blob_hearts: ANGRYYBIRDD's BACKGROUND WORKSHOP(Closed permanently) :blob_hearts:

Thank you SO much! I need something like in the first picture of the houses but no so modern, my story takes place in the 70s

1 Like

I would like houses like the second or fifth picture but I want them to be in the same perspective of picture one, if it is possible?

1 Like

Yes, I love them!

Thank you so much, I will def be using the second and third one and giving credit :relaxed:

(Story might not be up for a while since I am still figuring things out haha)

1 Like

Hi! I’m sorry I replied late! I missed the notification.

I really like the first and third so whichever you think is easier I’ll take.
Thanks!

1 Like

Sure dear!

Oh I just need the overlays of the main table and chairs, if it’s alright! :yay:

I know!!! :ninja: You are so generous to do this for us !!! thank you sooo much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Okay I will get them!

Hey @molly247
I hope you like these, as you already know you can tell me if you don’t like these!!! :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey @acmercury
I hope you like these, if you don’t like and want more tel me about it! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I hope you like this @dummydilemma . Do follow me on IG and credit me if you use these!

1 Like

They are the perfect size for approval now

The rest I will get you asap! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I would rather something with more zoom but I think it’s something I can work with

1 Like

Uuuu I love em, but do you have like a more lux penthouse vibe one?

1 Like

@molly247 I hope you like these!
If not tell me dear!

1 Like

Yesss thank you!!!
I’ll still use the other ones too tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure dear!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Thankiew so so much. :heart:

1 Like

Your welcome
I’m glad you liked!

1 Like

Hey I need a walk in wardrobe background that’s preferably modern, and 2 zones if possible if you can’t make it like that dw about it but if you can thankyou sm :blush: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

read all the banners and add the password please!