Animal Crossing Discussion

I love the Animal Crossing series so much and I honestly just wanna know if anyone else here in the forums is a fan of the series :sweat_smile: I’m also bored here in quarantine :’P

Any discussion about Animal Crossing goes here :>

2 Likes

the new game is the first I ever had, I like it

2 Likes

The new game is so good, I’m literally addicted lol

1 Like

I was waiting for someone to make this thread!!! I love animal crossing. I first started playing when new leaf came out and I’ve played all of the games since. I ordered new horizons last Friday but it’s all been a bit delayed because of the corona virus but I can’t wait to play it😆

1 Like

New leaf was my first game too, I actually bought it by accident but it turned out to be one of the best accidents that has happened to me :laughing:

As for the new game, you seriously wont regret ordering it! It is one of the best games I have played and it is a huge step from New Leaf ~ I hope your order comes by very soon :blush:

1 Like

Also out of curiosity who is your favorite villager? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New horizons is my first animal crossings game (although I did play pocket camp for a while) and I love it so much it’s just so cute and wholesome

1 Like

Right? :relieved:

I have so many but my favourites are probably Julian, Merengue, Diana, Cookie and Bunny. I also like Eloise but that’s just because we have the same name😂 What about u?

1 Like

Probs Stitches, Roald, and Lily~

1 Like

Pietro. That little sheep with the clown make-up on is just too cute. Instant favourite.

1 Like

Ive never had him but Ive always wanted him, he seems super fun to have :sweat_smile:

He’s adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

He was a villager in my New Leaf game.

I haven’t seen him in New Horizons yet, but I’m whispering across the sea and waiting for him to appear.

1 Like

I am totally addicted to New Horizons!

An AC Certified fishing champ over here since the og Nintendo GameCube version :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I remember paying off a house in full just by fishing like crazy on the GC version.
I made a new file because I wanted to see if I could skip dealing with the Happy Home Academy entirely.

Spoiler: You can’t. I paid the loan off in a few hours but I still had to deal with the HHA breaking into my house. :rage:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.