Animal thread, pets, wild, exotic, etc

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on the general chat and I thought why not talk about pets a little since I don’t have any irl friends that enjoy that kind of discussions lol.
Do you guys own any pets? I want names and pictures!
Do you own any exotic animals?
Any reptiles? Rodents?
If not, what would you like to own one day?
And what wild animal do you wish you could own?

I personally don’t own any pets, but I’m moving out to live alone in a couple months and I’ve been thinking about getting a rat or two. I think they’re so cute and I love how they bond with their owners. I love snakes, ferrets, fennecs, axolotls, and cats. And I hope I get to own one of each when I get a stable job and a nice apartment. I wish I could own a bat, and a hyena, but bats don’t do well in captivity and a hyena would simply kill me lol

4 Likes

i own a Russian tortoise if that counts lol

1 Like

I have a big chungus dog

3 Likes

oo i want a big chungus dog

1 Like

It does! I used to have one as a kid.

@Epiiuser_Queen can’t help but imagine a dog standing looking like the big chungus bugs bunny meme
@Penny2 Exactly my thought lmao

1 Like

U can have him! He is MEAN!

1 Like

:astonished: big chungus dog is mean??

Yes, he is evil!!!

2 Likes

what has he done??

He did this to me!

He is a weenie and I will be octoning him away!

1 Like

aw
i place an auction of 50 cents

Do I hear a dollar?!

Angels!!!

hunty insta worrtthhyy

SOLD

3 Likes

beatiful!! worth every penny

this is lily :heart: (she had bath before this was taken, that’s why she’s in blanket)

4 Likes

And it makes her even cuter!! Tell her I love her!

1 Like

OOOO i have two dogs. Their names are - Chica (Female) and Bobo (Male) I’ll reply again with the pictures, I need to get them, hehe

Anywayyyy, I had a fish, but (don’t take this the wrong way) I accidentally killed it. I’M SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO DROP IT ON THE GROUP, I WAS JUST TRYING TO CLEAN IT’S BOWL! :sob:
I would love a monkey, tho. Well, maybe a chimpanzee. < They’re always cool. :smile: I also really want a cat, but my sister and brother are allergic to them. :confused: Snakes are really cool, too. There were in my old science teacher’s classroom and since then I’ve always wanted one : )

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the pictures!
And aw, poor fish. I had fishes who died unexpected deaths when I was a kid, I guess we treat them as easy pet but I recently found out they need a lot more than we can give them, like a big tank instead of a bowl, but I guess we have to learn from our mistakes :blush:
I love monkeys! I wouldn’t want one but they’re very interesting animals, they sure are a lot of fun! I hope you can get a cat and a snake one day, I’m sure you’ll be a great “mom” to them haha

2 Likes