your dogs are so cute!!

2 Likes

Aww thank you :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thats Mouse lol
Pure breed Russian blue

1 Like

The cutests! The smile on the first picture just cleared my skin :heart_eyes:
@moonlight_fanatic Is her/his name Mouse? Because I love it! And they look so soft! Good on you for having a cat pose for a picture, it can be hard lol

2 Likes

I own two female gerbils. The brown one is Pip and the grey one is Princess Peach.

3 Likes

They look so peaceful here :heart_eyes:
thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I used to own a chick :hatched_chick:

It was my very first pet. Their was this vendor who sold chicken so I bought one from him. It died of loneliness not even a week later.

Then a few days later, my dad bought me 4 chicken so they’d keep each other company. But the very next day, 3 of them started hitting the fourth with their beaks and it got hurt so my dad told me to keep him away. I was really small back then. I let the fourth one into the ground in front of my house and as I returned a dog entered the ground. I immediately realised what I had done and ran back but the dog has eaten my chicken already.

The rest 3 just disappeared after a few days. I think my dad gave them away cause he knew I would be really sad if anything like that happened again but can’t say for sure.

Sorry for being so depressive but my experience in pets has just not been the best!

2 Likes

Aw it’s okay, I understand! I Haven’t had the best experience with pets either, but I guess it happens to most kids, we think we know what we’re doing but we mostly don’t.
So I hope you don’t blame yourself for anything that happened with the chicken, it’s all a learning experience, and you didn’t mean for anything bad to happen to them.

thank you for sharing though! xo

1 Like

True! It just left me with a sour experience and now, years later I am still hesitant about having a pet.

1 Like

You can learn more about the pet you want on the internet now, it’s much more easier to learn about pet care than it was years ago where you had to ask a vet etc… There are a lot of pet youtubers out there who give great advice, and also forums that helps people with care/set up and everything.
So if you’re really interested in wanting a pet, these things can help, don’t let your past experience stop you from that! I feel like the bond we create with animals is unique, so good luck!

2 Likes

I might get one once exams are over! Yeet! So excited.

1 Like

omg she is so cute!!

1 Like

a chance to talk about my pets?? yay!
I have 3 birds all cockatiels, 1 cat American shorthair, and 1 rabbit I don’t know much about rabbit types but I think he’s a French Lop?

birds

This is Peanut, she’s a cockatiel. My stepmom got her from a pet store before she knew much about pet stores, but anyways that’s how we know she’s 18 years old.

This is Sprinkles, she was adopted (she was abandoned in the street) so we don’t know how old she is but she is fairly young.

And this is Banana, she was also adopted (and also was abandoned) but is young as well.

(the reason why they don’t have concrete ages is that you can’t tell how old cockatiels are like other pets besides their behavior)

cat

This is Pepper, she’s about 6 years old, and we adopted her after she was found a stray at about 2 weeks old.

rabbit

This is Peter (sksksk I was young), he’s 8 years old and we adopted him when his parent rabbits’ owners couldn’t keep him anymore. I can’t get a good picture of him because he’s always running around haha.

3 Likes

Omg thank you for sharing they’re all so cute! The birds look so happy.
I’m glad you adopted/rescued most of them, giving pets a second chance is always so rewarding!

2 Likes

Peter Rabbit :joy::joy: not judging, I actually find that really cute.

2 Likes

ahh thank you! they’re all very cute and sweet. I need to watch this thread for more pets.

also @_haruka thank you and your gerbils are so adorable and they’re cuddling ahhhh! I love gerbils, their little kangaroo feet are so cute. are they social with humans or do they prefer to hang out with their own species (or does it depend on the gerbil)?

2 Likes

They are very social with humans, they love coming up to me and taking food from me. They jump up and down when I come into the room :rofl: although some gerbils who have been through a traumatic time with past owners might be a little untrusting.

3 Likes

Update on my gerbils :heart_eyes:

About three weeks later since I last posted, (they were new then) they have settled in happily and can comfortable walk across our hands and fall asleep on us :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That is sooo cute! hope u get to develop a strong bond with them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.