Animated intro needed! Still needed!

Hello im @Linlin330 im looking for someone who can do a animated like fine line and adrenaline. For free. You would be credited every episode! My story is about a brother and sister who own a powerful company. Which was handed down by their father who unfortunately died. People around them start to disappear and they begin a hunt to find the killer who took their family and loved ones. They team up with powerful friend’s and acquaintances to help find the killer and take him/or her down. I want the intro to be intense and amazing just like fine lines. No rush if can do it please let me know.
Love -Lynda

1 Like

Hey, I could try :thinking:

Okay!

Should I pm you about the details?

Yes please :heartbeat:

Welp i still need it guys :joy: but its fine @Jeremy can you close this thread please :heart:

2 Likes

You sure? This kinda bumped the thread increasing chances of you receiving the help you need :nerd:

2 Likes

You did aww thank you :two_hearts: Matter of fact I’ll keep it open. Thanks Jeremy :heart:

2 Likes

Bumping for @Linlin330 . Hopefully we can get this intro made! :cat_typing:

2 Likes

Oof, I could probably try. Could you let me know some more details, maybe?

1 Like

I don’t have any examples though, so I understand if you want to go with someone else :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohh yes I’ll pm you when i get out of school :heart:

Thank youu :heart:

Sounds good :+1:

1 Like

I dont remember if i PM you already but can you do it still? I still need it :persevere:

Oh, I’m sorry. You might have to find someone else. I’ve been very busy :frowning:

1 Like

She does free script templates: I do script templates

1 Like

Yooo girly u still need it?

1 Like

I could try :slight_smile: I really like animated intros and have done one for one of my stories, so I could give you it as an example?

1 Like

Yeah boo :heart:

1 Like