Animation are NOT WORKING 😅

Long story short: Recently I uploaded my story; there are 0 errors and only few spelling mistakes (everything intentional). Turns out, when I’m reading my own story from my profile (and I hope its only me). Some animations just don’t work. My story now looks AWFUL :smiling_face_with_tear: The worst is that I’ve been working on it forever and I previewed it before uploading and everything was correct :exploding_head:

My story is stil available on the app: The Devil Inside Me (LL)(CC)

PLS HELP :hot_face:

1 Like

hello i can help you!! can i see your script cuz sometimes you have to put @pause for a beat in between an animation

1 Like

Sometimes when you view your story in the app it actually messes up and the animations don’t play out. Sometimes [especially with male characters] if you ever press the “<< 10 lines” or “10 lines >>” the characters will often display as “idle”. Same goes for whenever you press the “update script” button.

So try resetting story progress and try again.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen before where the characters are displayed as being idle in the writer’s portal. I believe it’s a writer’s portal glitch and that it’ll be fine for readers (I hope).

1 Like