Animation by character

Hey, everybody!
I have a problem, I do not know if it is code or not … If you could help me I’d appreciate it :slight_smile:
Does anyone know if I can repeat an animation over and over again? If so, how do I do it?
Like (…) AND OLIVE starts talk_apathetic
How do I make Olive repeat and repeat this animation?
Byee

1 Like

There are character animations which loop, just find the one which have the word loop in them.

so for example:

@CHARACTER is rear_loop

2 Likes

You kind of have to make do if you want to loop an animation that doesn’t loop naturally.

Here’s what I did with talk_apathetic:

&KALI is talk_apathetic THEN pause for 1 THEN KALI is talk_apathetic THEN pause for 1 THEN KALI is talk_apathetic THEN pause for 1 THEN KALI is talk_apathetic THEN pause for 1 THEN KALI is talk_apathetic THEN pause for 1 THEN KALI is talk_apathetic

I added those pauses in so that the animation runs to completion, it got interrupted otherwise.

There’s no way to make a series of character animations loop forever, so you just have to keep pasting. Each “KALI is talk_apathetic THEN pause for 1” lasts for about 1.5 seconds, so you might have to do a lot of pasting lmao. You’ll end up with a long line if you need her to do this for a long time, but I don’t think there’s a limit to line length (if there is, it’s extremely high lmao).

If she’s a background character going to be in the scene for several minutes, might be best to just choose an animation that loops lol.

2 Likes

Oh okay, Tnx
But so in some animations this is not possible right ? Just the ”loop”

ahhhh thank you so much!!!
Must be better to choose a loop haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.