ANIMATION: Casting Spells

OK, this was inspired by Heather from the old Forums (which I may have been stalking recently, just checking how it was before) :laughing:

We should have animations that allow us to cast spells and they come with a magic wand (either with the animation) or has a prop. It would be cool to have a few sparks of power fly out of one’s fingertips, right?

P.S Let me know if this is a duplicate ; )

135 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Thank you very much :nerd_face: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Anytime, I actually have a story about magical people so this would be a really good addition. And I’m still working on it and it’s not published yet though.

4 Likes

Support! :purple_heart: (This might also encourage people to make fantasy stories instead of bad boy cliches and stuff like that.)

10 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

I don’t rlly understand when people sya ‘old forums’ can you tell mee?

1 Like

I wasn’t active on the Old Forums but I’ve heard about it and stalked it a few times to check it out lol, those Forums are old and were different from this one, which is newer (yes, I prefer this one 'cause I’m more active on it) :eyes: So, they were like version 1.0 and this is version 2.0.

You might need to ask a Forumer who’s been on the Old Forums to understand a bit better but I did hear about the ruckus when the switch between Forums was happening :smiley:

Anyways, the old Forums doesn’t exist anymore, it’s just a memory for people (I THINK). However, I was curious so I accessed web pages of it online (not the best quality, but still a safe, reliable website that stores info) and came across cool old posts, one of them being about casting spells, so I was inspired to make a post :smile:

And thank you for supporting, you rock!

7 Likes

Support. This would be pretty helpful, especially in Fantasy stories :grin:

2 Likes

support !

1 Like

Support :yellow_heart:

Support!!

yes I want the sparks on fingertips!!!

2 Likes

Yeah! I have a few simple ideas for how they could be done:

A simple flick like that :arrow_up: