Animation: cry/sob for males (LL)

Hey, I’ve been a writer for a while now (but not for so long) and I would like to discuss the cry/sob animation, specially for male characters.

I created this thread because I feel like the faces that the male characters put are a little bit weird. They don’t even look sad and I think that it’s time to add other animations that express more sadness. I also think that they should also put female crying animations, but this isn’t the point of this thread.

My point is that I think that the crying animation for male characters are a bit weird and that they should change it or put more. If you agree with me please support, and if not, kindly explain your point of view.

31 Likes

Yes! I agree a lot! The male crying animation is really weird.

1 Like

I 100% support this!

2 Likes

support!
i find that the crying animations for females LL aren’t as impactful as females INK’s too.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support 100%!

1 Like

More. Realistic crying tbh haha so support

1 Like

and and make the hugging animations that are actually holding the person you know

2 Likes

Yeah, that too. No one hugs like that lmao :joy:

3 Likes

NO ONE DOESS am I right haha like

1 Like

man they need to work on more relictist stuff

1 Like

totally agree

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support. just so you know for the future. these kind of posts. suggestions for animations, go to the Art + Animation category :blush:. Don’t worry about it for now @Sydney_H will probably change it. When posting on Art + Animation category check if your suggestion has already been made, if it has you should like/ comment support and not make another post about it. For your suggestion to be noticed the title should be ANIMATION: Crying for males

2 Likes

Oh, thanks (I’m still learning these things)

2 Likes

i figured and understand :slight_smile: took me a while to learn these forums myself and the community definitely helped. you can find some helpful people in here. also make sure to read the rules of each category.

1 Like

Okayy thankss

2 Likes

support! the male animations for crying/sobbing look like when you pretend to cry in front of little kids lol

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Ouhhh support my girl!!!

1 Like