ANIMATION: Fly! ✨

fly_float, fly_fast, fly_slow, fly_sit, fly_sit_float

There could even be romantic ones or holding ones like fly_kiss, fly_makeout, fly_cheekkiss, fly_hold, fly_rockbaby.

Support

Support! :sparkles:

support !!

Support!

Support!!

@/Episode please do this. Support!

I agree! Yes please :heart:

Support!!!

Hello! :grin::leaves:

There is a really big amount of fantasy clothing for limelight, no question.:joy:
However, I would love to get more options for the animations as well, such as:

-a flying animation :airplane:
We have capes, we have super-hero-outfits, we have wings for angels, devils, and fairies… But the one thing we do not have is an animation to use them properly!

Please, dear Episode-Team, consider this as an addition in the future!:pray:t2:

Thank you for reading this!:grin:
Comment down below what you think about it.:pen:

Love,
Vivi.
:heart:

I would also love a guitar prop, I see these in some stories and a different animation for it as well (ex: the Pitch Perfect story). I think these should be added! I feel that in due time they will, I understand that the Episode team is busy, I just hope we get more things like these added in in the future :slight_smile:

Bump :smile: :blue_heart::sparkles:

Thanks for the bump! Otherwise this thread would have been closed because of inactivity. :sweat_smile:

S
Su
Sup
Supp
Suppo
Suppor
Support
Suppor
Suppo
Sup
Su
S

Support!

No problem :wink: :sparkling_heart:

YES! Being able to fly (fast & slow) and float would be an amazing addition especially to those making fantasy stories.

Have you tried to use the dance_lift animation? It works pretty well! I can’t remember which one, as there are loads, but you do the lift and then spot direct your character across the screen at whatever pace you like!

Thank you! I’ll try that.