ANIMATION: Hands On Chest

You could use the “receive lift chin one”. I would just recommend to work with what you got, and be creative with the animations for the time being

I definately am, I don’t want to wait for an animation I don’t know episode will even do, it’s just frustrating LOL

2 Likes

You can always request a custom edited pose for your character at a shop. That’s what I did since there’s limits as to what I want my character doing without having to commission for an art scene.

I guess I could also do a custom artwork scene, since I have on my own… Thanks for the suggestion, I am just afraid of putting too much artwork in my story

2 Likes

It’s your story. You do what you want with it. But I recommend adding art where you believe it’s needed. Like for a romance story, I wouldn’t show an art scene regarding the MC and LI having a dinner date, but instead a kissing scene (first kiss). Something more emotional and intimate for a reader, you get me?

yes, all my art scenes are intimate moments, that I feel like the characters doing the animations does not give it the level I feel it should.

2 Likes

Yup exactly. Anyway sorry for flooding your post, I’ll leave now :joy::v:t4: Support btw :heart:

1 Like

lol no worries, I appreciate the suggestions.

2 Likes

support <3

2 Likes

Support :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

bump :heartpulse:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support