Animation help? (INK)

Hey everyone!
I’ve looked through the enter art catalog multiple times looking for an animation, and I cannot find it for the life of me! For about a month I’ve been looking through the art catalog every few days, trying to find this damn animation! I’m gonna describe it the best I can:

The female character pulls a shocked expression, and then leans back and covers her mouth in shock.

I don’t know what it is called or anything, and I can’t see it anywhere! Please can someone help, and send me the name of the animation? Thank you so much, any help appreciated!

1 Like

Hi ^^

Try “shocked” maybe?

1 Like

There isn’t one called shocked in the art catalog. I have in fact searched that up a few times in there and it isn’t coming up. I’ll look at it in the writer portal.

1 Like

Nope. The only animation including the word shocked is read_phone_shocked , and that is not what I am looking for. Thanks for the help though. Any other suggestions for me?

1 Like

Yeah I know this one isn’t on the art catalog but I assure you that it exists and works, I have already used it several times

1 Like

It’s a hidden animation and it’s called shocked.

2 Likes

Ah okay, I’ll try it now.

I didn’t know that it was a hidden animation! Thank you, I’ll try this now x

1 Like

@HopeFrvr @blue.moon.writes It has worked, thank you so much for the help! No wonder I couldn’t find it :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.