Animation HELP!

So basically Imma like doing a story which is kinda like me FIRST ONE :see_no_evil: :sweat:
Now I am trying me hardest to make it as enjoyable as possible but it’s kinda hard coz I can’t get the right animations. I mean find. like loads of others such as Kayla Sloans (I recommend you read her stories including Infamous, Dead 7 and others) and I think Saige Mercer used it as well (#TNG).

It’s where the character pulls a sarcastically worried face. I have a feeling it might be a face pulled at the end of an animation but I REALLY NEED TO KNOW.

So if you’re kind enough to care, please tell me like NOW.

KAYLA WOULD BE PROUD. :confounded::confounded::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ink or LL?

ink

I think you mean the shush animation

Yes, it’s an end of animation.

1 Like

I think so lemme see

Hi sorry for jumping on your post but I too am on my first one so all of this is new to me but I need help with Animations too

My query is, how can you do two animations for 1 line of dialogue. I want my character to sit and think, however even if i put @CHARACTER is idle_sit_armscrossed_loop AND CHARACTER is think_rubchin, she still stands up to say the dialogue.

Hope someone can help,

This animation is a stand-up animation so she will stand up. A lot of authors using zooms on face/half a body to create an illusion that character sits.

To use 2 animations in one dialogue:

&CHARACTER is animation AND pause for 0.5 THEN CHARACTER is animation
CHARACTER
Dialogue.

adjust the time of the pause to your preferences.