Animation helping and helpers stop!

Hey beautiful people!

I , by time have realised that animations in the portal are not that easy to find. So I usually come here asking for help and I realised many writers especially those writing their first story need help with animation name.
Therefore I thought maybe by creating an animation stop will help writers find their desired animation here with the help of the experienced and knowing writers and members and it will also save them time.

You can either take a screenshot from anywhere of the pose name you want or simply explain the pose whose name you can’t find.
So lets me start the chain and hope the experienced ones will be willing to help :blush:

"So the pose that i am looking for is the one where the character seems to be drooling with one hand on there chin or mouth and the other one at their waist"

TAGS

@ Farah_DeSantis
@MMG @lynne.harper @shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @braily @ImAnAlien @Dazzling_Ash @Angryybirdd @Celestial_Night @Normal_Is_Boring @Alexandra_Rose @JennIzzy_Love @Cecilia_do @Blue_lover @catgirlepi @EpiSree_112 @Faith.episode.cats @flakes.epy @fenixxx @HappyDaisy @IvyM92 @ItsTerra @Jamila7 @Lana_Carter @luisa_lovely1 @melaniesmall @Mihaepi @Minimayday @nicollil @Natasha.Brown1 @_baeyb @orangeweedie @oliviaburn14 @Timber @Tsukino_94 @queen.sofia @Apart_12345 @Roy @Sarah.Sameeha @Sam-ia @Unique34 @Vanessa.h_storys @viviwrites @valkillreee @Verity24 @amber.writes @xxOlivia_Meganxx @XxAlphaBetaxX @Youngbl00d @Yupi @Yeonha @Zanele_Mawa @Zondiewriter @zephyr_angel @saol @MMG @line123462 @Your_girl.kay @Hellchaser @Creole_KareBear @marcosimp @Aliciaboo13 @KylieJay @Jade135 @Ajay_theweirdo @MiyakoMiyu @Episode.Cameronwrite @episode.lillz @episodemichi @bhoomisatam @AlexandraD @MakaylaRules @Tropical_Hurricane @Alexandra_Rose @xgeorgia @Diabuttan @Zoya_Fatima @Callme_80 @maiarose @tessa28 @StxrStruck @AccioArt @epy.neha @Valeriya.B @Jazz5 @Celestial_Night @Cherryepisodeokk @NancyM @FlowerGriefer @episode.jeimy @tonywrites @april_episode @Matilda_the_lovely @AndreaT @_Shi_Shi @Night_mare @MissSarahG1 @joys_secrets @khushi.writes @belle_loves_roses @Alonelywintersky @CatherineM @episode.lillz

Don’t make it a fail :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

16 Likes

This is so cool! I think the animation is blush_shy:
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 7.45.57 AM
Or admire happy:

2 Likes

Do you mean this?
animation1

2 Likes

it’s talk_unsure

3 Likes

talk_think_rubchin

3 Likes

thank you but this is not what i was talking about
:innocent:
(i got mine anyways)

2 Likes

this is exactly what i was talking about thank you :heart: :heart:

1 Like

thank you (you got what you wanted :blush:)

2 Likes

Bump! this is suh a cool thread. I’ll bookmark

1 Like

Thank ya :wink:

1 Like

No problem :relieved:

1 Like

ANOTHER ANIME HELP PLEASE

what is the name of an animation in which the character seems to keep his hand on his stomack or waist and bends a bit and takes deep breaths like he has been beaten up

1 Like

I believe you mean this one: :tulip:
animation2

Or this one is a little more extreme:

animation3

3 Likes

yes this is exactly what i wanted thank you :innocent:

2 Likes

ANOTHER ANIMATION HELP

what is the name the animation in which the character seems to control their laugh like the stand idle with wide eyes open and you know try not to laugh

am i clear enough :sweat_smile: :cry:

1 Like

LL or INK?

1 Like

Limelight

ANOTHER ANIME HELP (LL)

what is the name of the animation where the characeter seems to act disgusted with both his hand out , palm facing outward , he even talks a bit their i think

The ones I can recall is talk_repulsed is when he looks disgusted and talk_deny_neutral is the one with the palm facing out but not necessarily looking disgusted in my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you so much
talk_repulsed is what i was talking about :blush:

1 Like