ANIMATION: Holding an umbrella ☂

The umbrella prop has already been suggested before. And to make that umbrella prop appear flawlessly, I think it would be great if there is an animation where a character actually holds an umbrella. Here are some animations that come to my mind:

idle_umbrella_happy
idle_umbrella_neutral
idle_umbrella_sad
idle_umbrella_worried
idle_umbrella_closed_neutral (the character is holding a closed umbrella)
open_umbrella (the character opens a closed umbrella)
talk_umbrella_happy
talk_umbrella_neutral
talk_umbrella_sad
talk_umbrella_worried
walk_umbrella_neutral_loop
walk_talk_umbrella_neutral_loop

These animations would be great to use in dramatic rainy scenes. Not only in rainy scenes, but also in scorching sunny scenes.

165 Likes

Support :umbrella: :open_umbrella: :parasol_on_ground: :beach_umbrella: :closed_umbrella:

8 Likes

Support :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

Yay!

7 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for all the support!!! :blush:

3 Likes

SUPPORT! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Support! :smiley:

1 Like

Makes sense that they should have given this out when they made the rain weather…
&&to add, release some umbrella props!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Exactly. There’s a rain effect, but there are no umbrellas. Not all people are willing to walk under the rain.

1 Like

Especially the people whose hair turns into a fluff-ball when it gets wet.
Me, I’m people. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Now that escalated quickly. :joy:

1 Like

Seriously, a little moisture and my wavys go from wow to oh damn in like 2 minutes. Frizzy and random little hairs decide they are going full curl. It’s so bad, I have an umbrella in every car and in my diaper bag lol

1 Like

I can totally relate. My hair gets frizzy all the time. I have no choice but to fix it from time to time. If I don’t, my hair ends up looking like a bird’s nest.

1 Like

Yes yes yes.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support! I was gonna suggest this if someone else didn’t!

2 Likes