ANIMATION: INK animation that I cannot find in the animations catalog

I have no idea if anyone will understand my description but it’s all I can think to do so yeah. It is an animation that authors generally use to make the characters act surprised or scared. For the female the character would put her hands over her mouth, bend her knees, and lead back with her eyes bugged out. Anyone know which animation I am talking about? I cannot find it in the art catalog, so if you know what i should use in the script, please tell me haha. @CHARACTER is animation

1 Like

I think the animation you’re thinking about is called shocked. :thinking:

2 Likes

reacted_scream_horror ???

1 Like

haha i tried that one and it said that the animation does not exist :disappointed_relieved:

Really? that’s strange… if you want to look more at the animations then above the list of animations there should be an underlined sentence saying open the animation catalog and you can scroll down and look at a character preforming the animation. That helped me a lot to find what I was looking for :blush:

1 Like

Okay, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe that’s a LL animation… ??

1 Like

Oh ! Yes I got that mixed up but then I suggested she looks in the animation catalog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know just stating it Incase anyone (<who? I don’t know it’s just me) was wondering why she couldn’t find it or something like that. :joy: I felt the need of ya know

1 Like

You’re right.

Shocked is a hidden animation and cannot be found in the catalogue, but it can be used.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.