Supportttt :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

There actually is a thread currently requesting new(?)/different kneeling animations! I actually used the pic in the OP when I added suggestions for other kneeling animations :blush:

2 Likes

Ohhh! My bad sorry :confused: :blob_hearts: I didn’t see that topic. :hugs: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

should I close this one then do you think?

1 Like

It’s entirely up to you! If you do decide to close this thread, you can always add suggestions for new kneeling animations on the original thread: ANIMATION: More Kneeling Animations (Suggestions Included)

2 Likes

Okay thanks! :blob_hearts: I don’t think I might close this one only because if I make it into a separate thread it might make it more likely to get it and it’s not in the main bit of the other thread( the top) so It’s not really copying another thread.(?) :sweat_smile: I’m not 100% sure :sweat_smile: And btw I went on the topic you mentioned and I actually found that I had seen that one before and had actually supported it I guess I forgot that I did lol. :joy: :sweat_smile: I literally just go through so many topics one after another just supporting the ones I like so that’s why I forgot it :sweat_smile: :joy: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Am totally in support of it

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Of course, I’m SUPPORTING TF OUTTA THIS!!!

1 Like

Thank you all so much huns! :heart::purple_heart::hugs:
@Joy1 @CiCe @Episode.percenitygf

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

also could I please be removed from these tags. Ty!

1 Like

Thank you so much! And of course I will sorry I tagged you before :sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like