Animation Loop Keeps Restarting

During my Character Customisation, my MC is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop.

Code

When selecting her skin tone, the animation restarts.

Code

However, this doesn’t happen for any other choice. Is it because it’s a loop animation? Or is there a way to fix this?

That’s because you have the animation before the goto label, so eveytime you click a skin tone you are instructing your character to do the idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop right before. To avoid this maybe just try having the behavoir idle.

I don’t return to the CC label until the reader selects “Perfect!”.
And it will still repeat the animation?

Try taking the animation out of the first code and put it under the label bodyColor

Unfortunately, it still repeats. And will repeat when they select the skin tone.

I’ve just looked at one of my dress games. I have my MC think before the label dressgame and I put the shiftweight animation after she changes. That way, she will stay shiftweight when going back to the main menu and the animation won’t restart.

Yeah, I’m not too sure why that is, but it only does this with loops. If you change it to a behavior that doesn’t have a loop you’ll find that the behavior doesn’t restart with each choice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.