ANIMATION: More INK animations while holding baby

Hi, I’m Winter. I hope I haven’t repeated a thread - let me know if I have.

I know Limelight is the “main focus” now but Ink still has supporters and things to be fulfilled.

We need more talking, walking and idle animations while the character is holding a baby for Ink makes and females.

• For example, here are just a couple: talk_baby_angry
    walk_baby_sad

All we have at the moment is:
for male and female.

Like and comment if you support this idea. :wink:

Thanks,
Winter xx

38 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support, it’s not fair that limelight gets all the cool things.

9 Likes

Remember to like the original post to get it noticed by Episode!! :wink:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support this definitely! :raised_hands::open_hands::raised_hand::+1::fist::facepunch::fist_left::fist_right::raised_back_of_hand::wave::clap::palms_up_together:

1 Like

SUPPORT ALL THE WAY! At least make a walk_rock_baby animation. It looks like bad parenting when your kid is dangling from your arm as you walk. Really episode?!

8 Likes

True! :joy: Added a walking example up now. Let me know if you have anymore! :wink:

2 Likes

Ink for life! I will always support the ideas of new animations. They will always come in very handy. :blush:

4 Likes

I definitely support this!!!

1 Like

Exactly, I wish ink had all those things too.

1 Like

Anyone else feel like episode is trying to get us to use limelight since it’s the newest style? I mean, they basically rushed limelight to the point where the characters look like they’re REALLY bad actors and actresses. By the way, you think Episode will even consider our requests?

4 Likes

Read Liz’s comment here: PETITION: More Ink!

3 Likes

~bumping~ :wink:

1 Like

~bumping~ :wink:

1 Like

bumping! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just a little bumping again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

bumpity-bump-bump! :joy:

bump! :blob_hearts:

1 Like