ANIMATION: More Instruments for ALL STYLES

There are a few already available in each style but I think an acoustic guitar and classical instruments like cello and violin should be added to animations in every style. I keep pressing the every style point because it seems like lately they’ve added a lot of cool stuff but only to Limelight, Ink’s updates are pretty weak/few and far between and they’ve completely given up on Classic. If you put something in one style I think there should be an equivalent in the other two styles.

Musical Animations for Limelight

I love and support this idea. I would love to make a musical story that not just about rocking out. It would be nice to make a character who yearns to be an opera singer or a composer. :slight_smile:

I have always loved the sound of an orchestra, especially whenever a harp or a violin/viola is used.

We definitely need this! Support!

We need this for Limelight as well!!

Here’s a thought: maybe the instruments could be props, and then the same animation (like, play the guitar) could be used with several different props (instruments), such as acoustic guitar, electric guitar… That way we could have more instruments without having to add a animation for every single one of them!

That’s a great idea, you should make a props suggestion thread.