ANIMATION: More Instruments for ALL STYLES

There are a few already available in each style but I think an acoustic guitar and classical instruments like cello and violin should be added to animations in every style. I keep pressing the every style point because it seems like lately they’ve added a lot of cool stuff but only to Limelight, Ink’s updates are pretty weak/few and far between and they’ve completely given up on Classic. If you put something in one style I think there should be an equivalent in the other two styles.

30 Likes

I love and support this idea. I would love to make a musical story that not just about rocking out. It would be nice to make a character who yearns to be an opera singer or a composer. :slight_smile:

I have always loved the sound of an orchestra, especially whenever a harp or a violin/viola is used.

3 Likes

We definitely need this! Support!

1 Like

We need this for Limelight as well!!

2 Likes

Here’s a thought: maybe the instruments could be props, and then the same animation (like, play the guitar) could be used with several different props (instruments), such as acoustic guitar, electric guitar… That way we could have more instruments without having to add a animation for every single one of them!

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, you should make a props suggestion thread.

2 Likes

I agree with this more instruments would be better for every style having only the guitar is kinda boring.

1 Like

Bump :musical_note:

Support :astonished:

Bump :sparkling_heart:

Totally support the part where same thing should be in each style :smiley: there are some great things in classic that we could use in new styles

Can we get more things related to band stuff? Like animation: playing drums, playing a piano, maybe some trombone or something, and more singing choices. For props: guitars, microphones etc. Clothes: Maybe jacket or t-shirt “I’m with the band”

2 Likes

You can show support here: ANIMATION: More Instruments for ALL STYLES

And in regards to the other stuff, you should look to see if there are any duplicate threads, and if not create separate feature request threads for them, following the guidelines which can be found here: Feature Request Guidelines

Yes please. I really need some band stuff and we already have the animation for air guitar. Pretty please, we need some props. Drums would be amazing too!

2 Likes

Support :partying_face:

At least for Ink, drums are available as there’s a drum overlay

1 Like

Yes!!! I tought that there was an animation for drum playin in limelight and now i see that there isn’t any. My story is musical so the whole thing is destroyed.

I agree to an ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL. We need need NEEEEEDDD drumming animations! There are a lot of stories that involve musicians, bands and just people playing music in any form or shape. I definitely think that adding a drum-playing animation to Limelight would enhance the experience so much more!
Please bump! Lots of us in dire need <3

1 Like

The idea of a character yearning for a different musical path brings a refreshing perspective.

The addition of acoustic guitar and classical instruments like cello and violin would bring a beautiful and versatile touch to animations in every style. It’s essential to maintain a balance and ensure that updates are spread across all styles – Limelight, Ink, and Classic.