Animation name! need help!

Actually, I am looking for an animation where the character is disgusted and make a face with narrow eyes. Please let me know if anyone knows the animation name!


It’s react_disgusted_shudder

Oh no! Actually its not that but the character looks at the other character with a scowl and narrow eyes.

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:… could it be idle_cup_hold_angry? (And I may have labeled the animation correctly, I’m not in front of my computer right now) :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Do you mean the resting face for “eyeroll_subtle” ? A lot of people use it for the face it makes afterwards

Sounds like “talk_repulsed”


Thanks you :heart: