Animation not working... Plz help

I was making a scene in a toy store where the brother looks for a toy. But, the animation “tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear” doesn’t work.

sound running_heels

&YOU walks to spot 0.731 159 185 in zone 3 in 1 AND YOU starts run_athletic_neutral_loop

&BROTHER walks to spot 0.560 259 324 in zone 3 in 1 AND BROTHER starts run_athletic_neutral_loop

@pan to zone 3 in 1

&BROTHER starts tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear

Try switching up the commands like this:

&pan to zone 3 in 1

&YOU walks to spot 0.731 159 185 in zone 3 in 1 AND YOU starts run_athletic_neutral_loop

@BROTHER walks to spot 0.560 259 324 in zone 3 in 1 AND BROTHER starts run_athletic_neutral_loop

&BROTHER starts tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear

The command is tinker_loop_rear instead of tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear :slight_smile: hope this helps.

I tried that but the brother just ends up doing the animation while moving to the spot

It says that that animation doesn’t exist. Btw this is in limelight. Thanks for trying tho.

1 Like

Oh okay, I thought it was ink😂 you can try the following commands to see if they work-
&BROTHER is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear
@BROTHER is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear

I just had to change the & to to an @. Thanks for the help anyways lol.

Yea you needed to copy exactly what I posted above. I changed the walking command to @

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.