Animation not working!

So, here’s my script:
sbfwteh
I wanted my character to walk_sad_loop and the camera to follow her (that’s why &pan) BUT she does this:
eth
The camera follows her, but she isn’t walking, she’s idle.
The first walking command she does it right, but the second, idk why she’s just idle while the characters moves…
I tried everything, even puting time like:
&CATHERINE walks to spot 0.765 189 346 in zone 3 in 2 AND CATHERINE does it while walk_sad_loop
@pan to zone 3 in 2
Or:
&pan to zone 3 in 2
@CATHERINE walks to spot 0.765 189 346 in zone 3 in 2 AND CATHERINE does it while walk_sad_loop
I tried every combination and she just keeps idle.
Help please, I’m going crazy!

Try that or do CATHERINE is walk_sad_loop instead of does it while.

Tried both… Still idle while she moves :frowning:

UPDATED:
I tried this putting a pause between the two pan and the movings like this:
aab gfte
And now she’s walking while she’s walk_sad_loop!!! BUT anyways, that pause for 0.1 she’s idle, and it’s a radical changes from sad to idle to sad again, so any idea on how to fix this??

When you pan and walk at the same time, it’s always best to use the & sign for the pan command and the @ sign for the walking command.

&pan to zone 2 in 1.5
@CATHERINE walks to spot 1.479 245 -99 in zone 2 in 1.5 and CATHERINE does it while walk_sad_loop
&pan to zone 3 in 2
@CATHERINE walks to spot 0.765 189 346 in zone 3 in 2 AND CATHERINE does it while walk_sad_loop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.