ANIMATION: Run Stumble

Hey, so I’ve searched up for a topic like this I’ve found a few similar but nothing like this :thinking::-1: So, basically it’s like what it says in the title I was thinking if we could have a run stumble animation where the character doesn’t actually fall just looks like they are about to. (I couldn’t find any good images or GIFs of someone stumbling while running so if you do know a good one please post it​:hugs:)

I think it would be great to like scenes where there needs to be a lot off tension for example if a character is running away from bad guys and they stumble on tree root it would make the reader tense up thinking they might fall and get caught.:thinking:
Or even in like romantic scenes where the mc stumbles and falls into the arms of the crush. It could be used in so many different stories, in so many different ways! :thinking: :grin: If you agree with this please like and feel free to comment below as well! :blush:
Tags:

Summary

@Cookie_blue @lanafrazer_episode @Creole_KareBear @CoraMae @Jessica15 @Episoidewriter007 @Allie_Diamond_Epy @episodemichi @Swiggles @Makayla.Reed @Monbiee @CinnamonToast @Meghan2 @Your_girl.kay @CiCe @SnowyStar @Tay11 @MMG @Sofiaxrosay @MiyakoMiyu @nate1 @Zhasmin
@CrimsonJewel @Rosenspitze @granolias @PoojaI @Danielle318 @Mythical @noyaan @ssea.episode @MTB @clarkies @princess.gwen

51 Likes

Yes, Support! This would be nice! For example, a character is late for school and they’re stumbling as they run!

7 Likes

Here’s a GIF!

12 Likes

Thank you! I know right it could be used in so many different ways! :thinking: :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Yeah something like that! And also maybe it can be done in different emotions like happy, scared, embarrassed and so on…:thinking::grin:

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support :running_man:

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support!

4 Likes

100% support! Honestly, I trip over my own feet like that ALL. THE. TIME.

10 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support!! :yay: