Animation’s not showing up

Sorry for creating so many topics :joy: but I was doing r4r and in most stories sometimes the males would just stop doing animations, but there would still be dialogue. I was like okay maybe they didn’t add an animation. But then I was reading a story and the male was speaking but not doing an animation so I exited out and then went back to the story and he was doing an animation. Every time a male would stop talking I would exit out and read the chapter again and they would actually be doing an animation, this happened with a few stories. I was wondering why this happens? Is there something wrong with me phone or what? This kind of worries me because I don’t know if this is also happening with my story, I don’t want someone to be like “Ew this sucks”.

2 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. I’d recommend that you contact our support team via help ticket

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Nope.

Not yet

1 Like

I’ve got the same thing, it is really annyoing!

1 Like

yea same thin happened to me but in the outro, the story was callled cursed evil love. the outro just got stuck there and never ended. i’ve contacted the creator but didn’t get a reply yet, do you have any tips?

1 Like

What do you mean by stuck there?

like you know how outros, when ended bring you back to a screen where you can start a new chapter. Though sometimes when episode stories use a point system it would ask if you want to see points. That was the story i was reading, it usually shows points and you click done when you are finished and it will bring you back to the screen where you can read a new chapter. but instead it got stuck as the background and music only, no buttons or point system at all. You cant even end the outro

1 Like

That’s really weird :thinking:

there was no way to exit to see that screen, even after restarting my device, there were no longer other buttons i could click, not even automatically bringing me back to the new chapter screen

yea, it also only happened to this one chapter too :joy:

1 Like