ANIMATION: Sitting while using phone

Limelight only has one animation for using a phone while sitting: react_sit_checkphone_bored, and it basically is consists of an eyeroll and the character pulling out their phone - and it doesn’t loop. We need animations for using the phone while you sit.

51 Likes

SUPPORT!!

Whattttt, you’re kidding?! :astonished:

We also need a Sit while reading too!! :smiley:

The talking and sitting animations are very handy, though. Well done on that, #EpisodeTeam :smiley:

8 Likes

Support. This animation is an essential, I wonder why episode hasn’t included it yet

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

We also need a ton of other animations. More blushes, that flirty finger snap that INK has and especially, an idle_stare

Support :+1:

1 Like

Bumping!! Give likes please :heart:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Hi, Does anyone know how to make a character sit and do a deep breath… rather than using the animations that are there for sit (eg: talk_sit and the others) I want to make my character sit and do the deepbreath animation…

support

im getting tired of using so many book overlays and such, so i think a sitting and reading animation would be spot on. support.

Bump

Support!!!

I literally came here to ask about that. Yeah, why doesnt episode have that animation there already? do we have one for INK?

Suppport!

support !!
And also an animation for reading while talking while sitting
So something like Sit_Talk_Read_Book would be so helpful!

1 Like

YESSSSS!! This would be so useful for SO many background characters.

Support :upside_down_face:

Support!!

Yes! Support!

support and bump

I support