ANIMATION : Subtle Emotions (like the top post of my petition if you agree)

Hey, all! Anna here :wink:

I’m writing a story in limelight, I’m pretty far ahead now, but I’ve noticed that there has been a complete and utter lack of emotions. Before you say anything, yes. There are a lot of emotions. Different ones, complex ones etc.

But there are no subtle ones-- okay, maybe like two-- but subtle ones. For example, there is the animation talk_exclaim_yes_happy which is an obvious demonstration of happiness. And there is also, idle_sad_loop which is an obvious demonstration of sadness.

But there is no in between-- it always has to be extreme. I want episode to understand the complexity of human emotions and what they signify.

There is the love kind of love in episode, but there is no brotherly love or motherly love. You wouldn’t do flirt_coy_atcamera to your dad for example (or you can, but that would be weird). I want people to know that subtle emotions are important too should become a part of episode forums.

If you agree, like this post and feel free to comment

:heart:,

Anna

Tagsssss

@Danielle318
@_haruka
@Stargazer54
@AMagic
@Monkii.epiii
@coco.queen
@SilverRose
@classycherries
@Rihanna90
@reverie
@Nessya
@N_Epi
@Yuke
@ItzKastinR
@Victoriaecs
@CaraMe1
@musicaddict
@agusttinajazmin
@TL_DR
@epi.imani
@hana.lauren
@lowkeyFrosty
@Samantha79
@Forever1201
@UnicornPlayz.Episode
@Bamagirl98

75 Likes

I agree and support

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Support :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

But I think the title should be like this :wink: :

ANIMATION: Subtle Emotions (So your suggestion can be taken into consideration by the team)

Also, the category should be:

Feature + Art SuggestionsArt + Animations

5 Likes

Agree and support!

3 Likes

I love that idea!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

support support support

3 Likes

Ahhh thank you!

3 Likes

@Annasilveroriginal yes, just want to add my agreement to this.

This will make the Episode team more likely to take this into consideration and by retitling this thread as Tomboy has suggested, it can then become a feature request, which could may well happen!

5 Likes

Okay, I will do that!
Thanks! :smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Just did it!
Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: indeed, @Random.Tomboy

2 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Be sure to like the post at the top because I’m trying to get a lot of supporters so that the Episode Team can find my post and consider the suggestion.

3 Likes

Good thing you mentioned that​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes